Sew much to do, sew little time - but it was worth it! New PTR link posted! ~~~~~~~~~

Following along and looking forward to all your new creations you post along the way.

If you don't mind me asking, I wanted to see how using gift cards in the park worked for you. Is it something you would do again?? Did you ever run into any problems trying to use them, particularly when paying for your OOP meals? I'm waffling back and forth about using GCs as our primary way to pay for food in the parks.

Thanks and can't wait for the adventure to unfold!
Sunshine

Oy! Really? No heads up? :confused3 Man! where's the :love: ???

LOVE the title! Love the latest pic of Max (he's just so darn CUTE!!!!!!)! Love the decorating that Judy & Lisa have done . . . oh wait, has Lisa done any? Hmm . . . maybe I shouldn't be trying to read at 12:30am :surfweb:

I subbed . . . so I'll be back :)

:sad2: I know and I even told her about the other move:rolleyes1

But I forgive you D....:rotfl2:

Now, now...there is room for all.

As ANY good mom will tell you...you are all special in your own way to her...just some of us are a little more special...

Since we all know this is the new IN spot to be...get a move on!

Nini

Reserved for Andrea... Because I know she'll claim my TR as her own, as well.

D~

Between her and Cheryl you will be hard pressed to call this TR your own.

As ANY good mom will tell you...you are all special in your own way to her...just some of us are a little more special...

Nini

This had me laughing this morning.

I think Max is an absolutely adorable and for anybody new joining Ds trip report be warned we tend to go off topic quite a bit and make it our own but it is all good fun.

Ok I have to go update my PTR.

Reserved for Andrea... Because I know she'll claim my TR as her own, as well.

D~

You are too sweet for giving me space on my very own trip report. What should I post pictures of first?

How are you getting such good puppy pictures? Every time mine see the camera they come running toward it thinking it's a huge treat I guess. They would never sit still as puppies. And for the record, don't ask me about training -- I detect an "odor" in the LR and need to steam clean the carpet. These dogs go out 20 times a day so why they feel the need to bless the carpet is beyond me.

I made it! I don't know if I'll be able to keep up, but I'm gonna try :goodvibes I love the title!

Thank you sweetie! LOOK D~, we got you to page TWO already!!!!

Thanks Judy! :banana:

Well, I'm in. You alone inspired me to start sewing, so of COURSE I have to be in on the TR. Can't wait to read all about it - forgive me if I'm more of a lurker, but I LOVE to read and will definitely be reading along.

Glad you found me! :) I hope you find my TR just as fun as my PTR. :lovestruc

What an adorable photo of Max!!!:love:

Love those nails! So cute!

Awww... Thanks! Both of them turned out pretty good. :wizard:

Oy! Really? No heads up? :confused3 Man! where's the :love: ???

LOVE the title! Love the latest pic of Max (he's just so darn CUTE!!!!!!)! Love the decorating that Judy & Lisa have done . . . oh wait, has Lisa done any? Hmm . . . maybe I shouldn't be trying to read at 12:30am :surfweb:

I subbed . . . so I'll be back :)

Actually - I had planned on sending both you and Michelle a text - but it was kind of late when I started last night, so I figured I'd do it this morning. But alas - I should have done it last night. :rolleyes1

Following along and looking forward to all your new creations you post along the way.

If you don't mind me asking, I wanted to see how using gift cards in the park worked for you. Is it something you would do again?? Did you ever run into any problems trying to use them, particularly when paying for your OOP meals? I'm waffling back and forth about using GCs as our primary way to pay for food in the parks.

Thanks and can't wait for the adventure to unfold!
Sunshine

Hi Sunny!!! Glad you found my TR. :)

The GCs worked very well. I never had any problems using them anywhere at all. The only two "issues" I had were... First of all - I had a bunch of $50 GCs, and I was having trouble keeping track of how much was left on each card and which cards I had even used. So one night I had to go on to the website and look up each GC. Then I started writing my balances on them as I went along - and it worked out perfectly from there. Our only other issue was that Alli had bought a shirt - when she got back to our room and tried it on, it didn't fit. Well we forgot about it for a few days, and when we remembered to bring it with us - we just brought it down to the POFQ gift shop to return... Well, when you purchase something on a GC - they automatically put it back on the GC - I knew about this rule - but I wasn't thinking at the time. We had since thrown the GC Alli had used in the garbage. The lady working in the gift shop kind of made a big deal that she couldn't do anything about it, and it MUST go back on that card. We were able to explain our situation to a mgr. and she was able to give us a merchandise credit instead - but it was a kind of nerve wracking few minutes. So, my second suggestion, is to hold on to those GCs (maybe write on them what they were used for?) in case you need to return something.

Otherwise, they worked out perfectly, and the $$ I saved using them was nice too. :wizard:

:sad2: I know and I even told her about the other move:rolleyes1

But I forgive you D....:rotfl2:

Thanks Michelle! If you read above, I was going to text everyone this morning - guess I should have done it last night, so I don't look like such a heel.

The girls and I have been very lazy the last couple of days - it feels so nice. :lovestruc The best part is, I was able to get us unpacked yesterday morning - so I no longer have a huge pile of luggage in my livingroom. What a relief. I am still working on laundry though - I would have been a lot further, but I forgot to close the lid on the washer yesterday - so one of my loads didn't wash. :rotfl2:

Mr. Max has been a fun little fuzzball of energy. Although - I think the girls really wore him out, because he just wanted to nap yesterday. Poor guy. Here, he thought he was living in a bachelor pad - and then we come home and total chaos. :laughing:

I plan to work on Day 1 this morning, so you all have something fun to read today. popcorn::

D~

Nini

ROFL - I agree Nini, you are all special in your own way. Glad you made it!

Between her and Cheryl you will be hard pressed to call this TR your own.

I know - that's why I thought I would give Andrea her own special spot... I should have made one for Cheryl too - but Cheryl will just post where ever she wants anyways. LOL

This had me laughing this morning.

I think Max is an absolutely adorable and for anybody new joining Ds trip report be warned we tend to go off topic quite a bit and make it our own but it is all good fun.

Ok I have to go update my PTR.

Thanks Chiara! And thanks for warning everyone. I didn't do that - because I didn't want to scare anyone off. :rotfl2:

You are too sweet for giving me space on my very own trip report. What should I post pictures of first?

How are you getting such good puppy pictures? Every time mine see the camera they come running toward it thinking it's a huge treat I guess. They would never sit still as puppies. And for the record, don't ask me about training -- I detect an "odor" in the LR and need to steam clean the carpet. These dogs go out 20 times a day so why they feel the need to bless the carpet is beyond me.

I have my camera set to "kids and puppy" mode. LOL And I always have the camera in front of my face, so he probably thinks I just have a black thing growing on me. :confused3

I agree - we are buying a steam cleaner asap! It seems like he is always going to the bathroom. :eek:

I made it! I don't know if I'll be able to keep up, but I'm gonna try :goodvibes I love the title!

Glad you made it Stephanie... If you can keep up with my PTR - you won't have any problems here, I am sure of it. :)

D~

Or the TR could have been titled...

Am I insane? I took my two teen-age daughters to Disney alone.

Or...

Hey mom - Our logs are backed up.

Look - A Photopass photographer! Go, go, go!

Hold that bus, our Mom is coming - she just has short legs.

Ack! Girls... Catch that bus!

Really this TR could have had many titles, but this trip never would have happened if it wasn't for my sewing - and of course, my family sacraficing time with me, so I could sew. And that is how I named this TR.

First - for those of you that don't know me...

I go by D~. And I sew, I sew a lot actually. If you would like to read about my sewing adventures - I strongly advise you to check out my PTR Table of Contents - it will tell you all about how I learned to sew, and follow me along my journey of creating items to subsidize our trip to WDW. It might make you laugh, and it might make you cry, and it might even inspire you to try a new hobby. :banana:

I am the wife to an amazing man (Josh) - who tolerates my Disney obsession - and encourages my obsessive need to create and be creative... Not to mention - he is very creative himself. :wizard:

I have 2 amazing, almost, teen-age daughters - who really never get along. They never have, and I have almost given up hope that they ever will. :confused3

DD #1 - Alli:

DD #2 - Victoria:

I am also the mom to 2 fur-babies...

Rufus - who died 4 days before we left on our trip. He was 12 years old and lived with us for 11 years. It truly broke our hearts to watch him suffer and to make the decision to let him go. He is still very much alive in our hearts, and we miss him so much. :lovestruc

Max - who is almost 9 weeks old. Josh adopted him while the girls and I were in Disney... He is just a cute little guy. We are looking forward to many happy years with him in our family.

So, that's all of us. :rolleyes1

If you would like to read more about us - are curious about how this trip came to be - or about all the custom items that made this trip a reality, I have a very detailed Table of Contents in my PTR that highlights everything you need to know, in one convenient space. :lovestruc

I also plan to use this TR to display all my latest creativity... So, not only will you get a TR - but I'll also show you what I've been working on.

I hope you'll sit back and enjoy the (sometimes bumpy) ride, that is my TR. popcorn::

D~

I somewhere missed reading about your DH bringing home a new puppy, but Max is just adorable. :love:

Tuesday, March 6th

I woke up way too early today - 1:30am. My alarm was set for 4 am. Really, I had heartburn - so I laid there and debated with myself whether I wanted to reach over to my bed side table and take some Tums. Why I debate with myself is beyond me - if I would just do it - I wouldn't be laying there wide awake for hours.

Finially, at 2:30am, I gave up. Josh yelled at me to get back to bed, but I couldn't.

At 4am, I woke the girls. We still had to do all of our last minute packing of the things we still needed to use that morning, and we had to be out the door and headed for the airport at 5:30 am.

So, I showered and got ready, then did our last minute packing. The girls and I hauled all of our luggage out to the Edge.

IMG_2941.jpg

Josh and the girls were all waiting for me in the car, and when I got out there - Josh had Disney music playing on the stereo. It was so sweet. I guess, while I was in the shower - he was burning a CD with various songs from all our Disney albums. It was just so nice to put the girls and I in the mood. :lovestruc

We got to the airport and parked.

IMG_2942.jpg

Josh walked with us to the ticketing counter to make sure we got all our luggage taken care of. And then we parted ways right before security. I could tell that Josh was excited to have some peace and quiet. :rotfl2:

The girls and I made it through security with out a problem. I always hate going through security - not for the inspection - but because I hate having to take everything apart that I'd so carefully packed, and then trying to assemble it all again in a stressful situation. It drives me crazy and I always feel like I am going to forget something. But we were fine.

The girls and I stopped at the little airport shop and got us some beverages and breakfast before the flight. The beverages were OK... the muffins we chose were awful. I hate that you have to pay $18 for 3 beverages and 3 muffins and they are just crap. We ended up throwing them away.

The girls waiting for our flight to board:
IMG_2945.jpg

Our plane:
IMG_2947.jpg

Finally we boarded our plane and got settled - we were so excited to finally be on our way!

We were in row 7, seats a, b & c... Victoria had the window, I was in the middle and Alli had the aisle.

Our flight took off exactly on time (8am).

The coolest part - I always get so disoriented once we take off. This time, I was able to figure out which direction we were going - and we flew directly over our house. It was so cool! I've never personally seen our house from the air. Of course, I couldn't take any pictures because my camera was buried at that moment.

Some on flight pictures:
IMG_2948.jpg

(Victoria is always a window hog...)
IMG_2950.jpg

IMG_2954.jpg

Finally, we landed at MCO, just a bit before noon.

The waiting line to board ME was about 20 minutes. I remember telling the girls that this was the very first line - welcome to our vacation. LOL
IMG_2986.jpg

We shared a bus with 3 other resorts.
IMG_2988.jpg

Finally, we boarded our bus.
IMG_2991.jpg
IMG_2990.jpg

I am pretty sure that Disney knew I was coming... Look who got to welcome us to Disney?
IMG_2998.jpg

We were the 3rd resort dropped off... Look - we're here!
IMG_3000.jpg

I had done online check in, so checking in was super painless. Everything was ready for us, and we had our choice of 3 CMs available to check us in. The CM who checked us in, had the name tag of Victoria - but she told us that wasn't her name, and I can't remember her real one. LOL She told us our room #6220 and I had her show us our location on the map. It looked good to me. :)
PortOrleansFQMapcopycopy.jpg

Little did I know, until we walked to our room - what a fabulous location we had. It was perfect, and our view was wonderful. I do think we kind of got upgraded (although we were never told that)... We had a very nice view of the river to the left when we walked out our door, a nce grassy courtyard directly straight ahead, and a fountain to the right. Not only that, but we were super close to the main building, we could see the door to the food court from our door (through the trees, of course).
IMG_3001.jpg

The view directly out of our room:
IMG_3002.jpg

And room pictures - I always forget to take these, so I am happy that I got a few, at least. I know I took more later in the week though.
IMG_3003.jpg

IMG_3004.jpg

I purposly took a picture of the clock, so I knew what time we got into our room... Not bad, considering we landed just before noon.
IMG_3006.jpg

I wanted to mention that the tee shirts we were wearing on Day 1 were a Pixie Dust gift from Chiara... We got so many comments on them, it was really cool. Everyone just loved them!

Stay tuned for more of Day 1... Lots of exciting things happened - and even some great Pixie Dust!

D~

Tuesday, March 6th

I woke up way too early today - 1:30am. My alarm was set for 4 am. Really, I had heartburn - so I laid there and debated with myself whether I wanted to reach over to my bed side table and take some Tums. Why I debate with myself is beyond me - if I would just do it - I wouldn't be laying there wide awake for hours.

Finially, at 2:30am, I gave up. Josh yelled at me to get back to bed, but I couldn't.

At 4am, I woke the girls. We still had to do all of our last minute packing of the things we still needed to use that morning, and we had to be out the door and headed for the airport at 5:30 am.

So, I showered and got ready, then did our last minute packing. The girls and I hauled all of our luggage out to the Edge.

th_IMG_2941.jpg

Josh and the girls were all waiting for me in the car, and when I got out there - Josh had Disney music playing on the stereo. It was so sweet. I guess, while I was in the shower - he was burning a CD with various songs from all our Disney albums. It was just so nice to put the girls and I in the mood. :lovestruc

We got to the airport and parked.

th_IMG_2942.jpg

Josh walked with us to the ticketing counter to make sure we got all our luggage taken care of. And then we parted ways right before security. I could tell that Josh was excited to have some peace and quiet. :rotfl2:

The girls and I made it through security with out a problem. I always hate going through security - not for the inspection - but because I hate having to take everything apart that I'd so carefully packed, and then trying to assemble it all again in a stressful situation. It drives me crazy and I always feel like I am going to forget something. But we were fine.

The girls and I stopped at the little airport shop and got us some beverages and breakfast before the flight. The beverages were OK... the muffins we chose were awful. I hate that you have to pay $18 for 3 beverages and 3 muffins and they are just crap. We ended up throwing them away.

The girls waiting for our flight to board:
th_IMG_2945.jpg
Our plane:
th_IMG_2947.jpg

Finally we boarded our plane and got settled - we were so excited to finally be on our way!

We were in row 7, seats a, b & c... Victoria had the window, I was in the middle and Alli had the aisle.

Our flight took off exactly on time (8am).

The coolest part - I always get so disoriented once we take off. This time, I was able to figure out which direction we were going - and we flew directly over our house. It was so cool! I've never personally seen our house from the air. Of course, I couldn't take any pictures because my camera was buried at that moment.

Some on flight pictures:
th_IMG_2948.jpg
(Victoria is always a window hog...)
th_IMG_2950.jpg
th_IMG_2954.jpg

Finally, we landed at MCO, just a bit before noon.

The waiting line to board ME was about 20 minutes. I remember telling the girls that this was the very first line - welcome to our vacation. LOL
th_IMG_2986.jpg
th_IMG_2988.jpg
th_IMG_2991.jpg
th_IMG_2990.jpg

I am pretty sure that Disney knew I was coming... Look who got to welcome us to Disney?
th_IMG_2998.jpg

We were the 3rd resort dropped off... Look - we're here!
th_IMG_3000.jpg

I had done online check in, so checking in was super painless. Everything was ready for us, and we had our choice of 3 CMs available to check us in. The CM who checked us in, had the name tag of Victoria - but she told us that wasn't her name, and I can't remember her real one. LOL She told us our room #6220 and I had her show us our location on the map. It looked good to me. :)
th_PortOrleansFQMapcopycopy.jpg

Little did I know, until we walked to our room - what a fabulous location we had. It was perfect, and our view was wonderful. I do think we kind of got upgraded (although we were never told that)... We had a very nice view of the river to the left when we walked out our door, a nce grassy courtyard directly straight ahead, and a fountain to the right. Not only that, but we were super close to the main building, we could see the door to the food court from our door (through the trees, of course).
th_IMG_3001.jpg
The view directly out of our room:
th_IMG_3002.jpg

And room pictures - I always forget to take these, so I am happy that I got a few, at least. I know I took more later in the week though.
th_IMG_3003.jpg
th_IMG_3004.jpg

I purposly took a picture of the clock, so I knew what time we got into our room... Not bad, considering we landed just before noon.
th_IMG_3006.jpg

I wanted to mention that the tee shirts we were wearing on Day 1 were a Pixie Dust gift from Chiara... We got so many comments on them, it was really cool. Everyone just loved them!

Stay tuned for more of Day 1... Lots of exciting things happened - and even some great Pixie Dust!

D~
Great start! I love all the pics you take! Lisa does the same. I really need to use my camera more -- though it would help if I had a decent camera. I hate being poor :(

The room looked really nice! I can't wait to see some park pics!

I also loved the pic of your Edge with A & V peeking over the seats :) And I can see a little of your new hair cut on the airplane pic :)

I'm here too!!! Maybe even page 3. These ladies were so nice to give us reading material while you were gone. :rotfl2::lmao: Never a dull moment on your PTR.

Max is adorable. Looks like a great trip down there. I hope all continues to go well!! :goodvibes

Aw I am so touched you guys wore my shirts to travel down in. I am using that same design for my mom and dad since the like polo shirts. I thought it would look nice.

I love spreading pixie dust

Love those 4 parks Ts! Last summer my 2 youngest & I did 4 parks in 1 day (the preteen didn't want to do it). We had our photo taken at each of the parks icons and it wasn't until we half way through our day that I thought about how cool it would have been to have worn 4 park Ts.

You had a great room location although just about any room at POFQ is good. I was in building 4 on my first trip. On the next trip we were assigned building 6 but our room wasn't ready. When we got back to the room late that first night we found our room didn't have any furniture.:headache: We ended up in building 7 and even though it is about the most remote it really wasn't bad.

Not a bad wait for ME. I love that you took so many photos. Love the photo of the room clock-I often take a photo of the bus clock so I can keep track of when I was where I was.... I must be a more nervous traveler than i think I am because I always plan to take a ton of photos of the "journey" but then never actually get my camera out to do it.

Did you leave out the part about the millions of folks coming up to you to ask about where you got your bags?

Great start to the TR! You did really good at documenting each phase of your trip so far. I am so bad at remembering to take pictures plus this time the ME bus was so full we were way in the back. The lines waiting for ME were nothing compared to the day we arrived. What day did you fly down on?

POFQ room looks really nice, we stayed there many years ago when it first opened. Can not wait to read more.

great day one! yay for a smooth plane ride and you did get to the resort in record time! great location we were in bldg four on the parking lot side so just steps away from the bus! good job taking so many photos...helps tell your journey!

survived the night....girls wouldn't quit talking so I finally put my ear plugs in around 1230...said they talked until 2 :eek: but they are up and its SNOWING :eek: need to get breakfast started soon....so see a nap in my afternoon plans :thumbsup2

Great start! I love all the pics you take! Lisa does the same. I really need to use my camera more -- though it would help if I had a decent camera. I hate being poor :(

Yes, Andrea - I really think you need to use your camera more. You are not poor, by any means... C'mon - you are carrying 2 mortages - there is no way on God's green earth that we could even contimplate that.

The room looked really nice! I can't wait to see some park pics!

They are coming!

I also loved the pic of your Edge with A & V peeking over the seats :) And I can see a little of your new hair cut on the airplane pic :)

That picture of the luggage in the car with the girls is probably one of my favs too!

I'm here too!!! Maybe even page 3. These ladies were so nice to give us reading material while you were gone. :rotfl2::lmao: Never a dull moment on your PTR.

Max is adorable. Looks like a great trip down there. I hope all continues to go well!! :goodvibes

Whoot! You made it! Yah, dull moments are not my forte... :rotfl2:

Thanks, Max is adorable - but he is a total trouble maker. :worship:

Aw I am so touched you guys wore my shirts to travel down in. I am using that same design for my mom and dad since the like polo shirts. I thought it would look nice.

I love spreading pixie dust

We loved wearing your shirts down... Seriously - I can't even count how many times we were stopped. Even in the POFQ food court - we had 3 different CMs come up to us and compliment them. :lovestruc

I agree - I love spreading pixie dust too!

Love those 4 parks Ts! Last summer my 2 youngest & I did 4 parks in 1 day (the preteen didn't want to do it). We had our photo taken at each of the parks icons and it wasn't until we half way through our day that I thought about how cool it would have been to have worn 4 park Ts.

You are right - that would have been awesome!

You had a great room location although just about any room at POFQ is good. I was in building 4 on my first trip. On the next trip we were assigned building 6 but our room wasn't ready. When we got back to the room late that first night we found our room didn't have any furniture.:headache: We ended up in building 7 and even though it is about the most remote it really wasn't bad.

ACK! No furniture! Oh no... I would have been so perplexed. :confused3

I agree - there really aren't any bad locations. However, since they had the courtyard refurb going on (I"ll have a pic of it in my next installment) - it was far easier to be on the Food Court side of the resort.

Not a bad wait for ME. I love that you took so many photos. Love the photo of the room clock-I often take a photo of the bus clock so I can keep track of when I was where I was.... I must be a more nervous traveler than i think I am because I always plan to take a ton of photos of the "journey" but then never actually get my camera out to do it.

LOL... aside from take off and landing - I think I had my camera strap around my wrist for most of the trip.

When I transferrred the photos from our laptop to the desk top last night, I transferred 1669 photos. Which I don't think is horrible... Considering last year when we were in The Netherlands, the day we were at De Efteling - I took 800+ pictures... So, I was a bit disappointed in my 1669 number. LOL

Not to mention, we ended up with 475 unedited Photopass photos... I've been editing like a mad woman, and I am up to 900... And only got as far as editing day 2. LOL I'll be getting my $$ worth out of that, for sure! :banana:

Did you leave out the part about the millions of folks coming up to you to ask about where you got your bags?

Unfortunately, it wasn't millions. :confused3 We did get a lot of comments though... after the first few days, the girls had the worn out response of "thanks, my mom made it"... LOL And sometimes people would engage me in conversation, and sometimes they wouldn't.

Great start to the TR! You did really good at documenting each phase of your trip so far. I am so bad at remembering to take pictures plus this time the ME bus was so full we were way in the back. The lines waiting for ME were nothing compared to the day we arrived. What day did you fly down on?

We flew down on Tuesday, March 6th. I can only imagine as the days went on, the longer the lines got. Which day did you arrive Sheila? I also wanted to let you know I've been thinking about you... I hope that your trip was full of great new memories for you. :lovestruc

[POFQ room looks really nice, we stayed there many years ago when it first opened. Can not wait to read more.

We really enjoyed our room and our resort location... It was supurb. We had the opportunity to visit quite a few other resorts while we were there - and although some of them were very nice, POFQ was by far the best, and we were very happy with our decision. :wizard:

Count me in!!!

Yay!! Welcome!! I am glad you are following along. :lovestruc

great day one! yay for a smooth plane ride and you did get to the resort in record time! great location we were in bldg four on the parking lot side so just steps away from the bus! good job taking so many photos...helps tell your journey!

Yes, our plane ride was surprisingly smooth on the way there - not a speck of turbulance at all... Our ride home, OTOH, was awful- but I'll get to that later.

survived the night....girls wouldn't quit talking so I finally put my ear plugs in around 1230...said they talked until 2 :eek: but they are up and its SNOWING :eek: need to get breakfast started soon....so see a nap in my afternoon plans :thumbsup2

So glad you survived Lisa... We always made the girls have their slumber parties in the livingroom... Our bedroom is upstairs in the opposite wing as the livingroom - so, for the most part, we were able to block out the noise with the TV.

I can't wait to post the rest of Day 1... We had so many fun things happen to us! popcorn::

D~

We arrived on Sunday the 4th and it was busy busy busy at MCO and ME. :scared1: When we went in 2009 we arrived on a Tuesday and were like the only ones on the bus to OKW. Making mental note to fly mid-week next trip if possible.

Both DH and I liked POFQ but I am afraid it might still hold too many memories for me, my youngest who was 10 at the time picked it because of the serpent slide at the pool.

I am doing well, I just wish we could afford to go back to Disney sooner than 2013.

Goodness your threads go quick, you just started last night and you are only on page 3.:scared1:

I love the start so far. Makes me wish had taken some more pictures on my arrival day, but it was so dark and I was so tierd. I loved the location of your room escpecilly with the movie being shown in the court yard right outside your room.:thumbsup2

Can't wait to read more popcorn:: Though I guess I do need to go over and do some more in my TR.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter