• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sew Much Fun...13 of Cinderella's Mice head to WDW! (update 3/10 page 23)

Yep it's always the woman in yoga pants and Snow White sweatshirt who's a threat to national security. Oh, and the old ladies with replacement knees.

You're so sweet to give up your seat to that little boy. You're such a kid person!

Good move on beating those cheerleaders to the ME!

:rotfl: I SO would have eaten breakfast there, too!

We were in the SAME building as you, but on the back side of it. Room 4116!

Wait just a minute!! I think you might have been at the same Beauty and the Beast show as we were! Tessa was picked to be the "princess of the show" and the Beast gave her a rose at the end (after he had turned back into a prince). She was wearing her Jessie costume.

We also arrived 2 hours after park opening to see the cheerleaders had taken all the fastpasses and the line was 70 minutes. Poor Sawyer didn't get to ride Toy Story Mania (and he had really looked forward to it).

You should have called us! We would have loved to hang out with you!

This was the first time I had a gangster take over the Great Movie Ride. We always get the cowboy.

Yes, she's definitely about to say "Can we talk?"

I have practically the same camera as you (but it's the xsi) and I can't figure out how to take pictures in the dark without them turning out blurry. Help me!

I am thoroughly enjoying your trip report!! It's even better now that I have met you and can practically hear you talking!

Subscribing!!
I'll be back Kristine!! I need to know about all these "new" things!!
I have only been to WDW 4 times and people have asked me the same thing. "Haven't you already been there???" They just don't understand! :cloud9:

Hey Anna! Let's run amuk on Kristine's TR!! Come on, no one else is awake!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Enjoying your trip report!

Weren't those groups and cheerleaders annoying!

We were right behind a group of the Braziliians as we were about to board Expedition Everest. I kept thinking.... please don't let me be on the same train as them! I guess I thought out loud and another lady said, "yeah. me too!":laughing: They kept yelling and reaching their arms outside of the train. The CM's had to stop the ride a couple of times to remind them to stay put!

I still can't believe all the FP's for Toy Story Mania had been used so quickly! Thankfully we got to ride it! We loved it!

I love your photos too!
I know what my next camera will be!:thumbsup2

Thanks for joining in...we have to all hurry up and finish these reports. Cathy has to sew 24 OUTFITS :scared1: She has no time to spare :rotfl2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: You just crack me up! I have 8 months to do them....and look at Going to Disney...she jsut posted about 20 things she did in like two weeks. :thumbsup2

So, Ariel and Eric don't kiss at the end? I want my park admission back :sad2:

No! It wasn't you head. I am thinking of the 3 times I really actually tried to get pictures- safari, river boat, and train. All 3 times I kept thinking, "gonna have to crop that out"

I will add the pic I took of my oh-so-special footwear on Sunday (once you get to that section).

I am guessing that at the current time of your trip report, I am reading Confessions of a Shopaholic waiting to board a plane in Chicago. (I have some more books to send your way- Shopaholic takes Manhattan, Shopaholic ties the knot, Shopaholic and sister and Shopaholic and baby- I have a problem, I know!)

You were reading at this point. I finished Shopaholic. Now I'm reading the Disney biography that is going to take me forever.

I'm really enjoying your trip report. Can't wait to read more.

Hi Kathy...ready to head to Disney again???

I found you!

How did it feel walking around by yourself?

Would you do it again?

Feeling famous to be mentioned in your report. (Sorry you couldn't find any.)

It was strange to walk around by myself but not as awkward as I thought it would be. I wouldn't mind walking around alone again but wouldn't want to do it at DHS. I hate the layout at the park so I felt like I was walking in circles all day.

Subscribing!!
I'll be back Kristine!! I need to know about all these "new" things!!
I have only been to WDW 4 times and people have asked me the same thing. "Haven't you already been there???" They just don't understand! :cloud9:

So glad that I have "Disney minded" people who GET it! :rotfl:

Yep it's always the woman in yoga pants and Snow White sweatshirt who's a threat to national security. Oh, and the old ladies with replacement knees.

You're so sweet to give up your seat to that little boy. You're such a kid person!

Good move on beating those cheerleaders to the ME!

:rotfl: I SO would have eaten breakfast there, too!

We were in the SAME building as you, but on the back side of it. Room 4116!

Wait just a minute!! I think you might have been at the same Beauty and the Beast show as we were! Tessa was picked to be the "princess of the show" and the Beast gave her a rose at the end (after he had turned back into a prince). She was wearing her Jessie costume.

We also arrived 2 hours after park opening to see the cheerleaders had taken all the fastpasses and the line was 70 minutes. Poor Sawyer didn't get to ride Toy Story Mania (and he had really looked forward to it).

You should have called us! We would have loved to hang out with you!

This was the first time I had a gangster take over the Great Movie Ride. We always get the cowboy.

Yes, she's definitely about to say "Can we talk?"

I have practically the same camera as you (but it's the xsi) and I can't figure out how to take pictures in the dark without them turning out blurry. Help me!

I am thoroughly enjoying your trip report!! It's even better now that I have met you and can practically hear you talking!

OMG...we probably were at the same show. I didn't pay any attention to the little girl who got the rose! It was so funny because i was looking for customs all day and didn't see a single one. I had forgotten the list of where everyone was going to be on what day and I didn't want to start calling people and saying "Can you adopt me?"

Hey Anna! Let's run amuk on Kristine's TR!! Come on, no one else is awake!!

Wow you try to get a little sleep and people run crazy on your report :rotfl2:

Enjoying your trip report!

Weren't those groups and cheerleaders annoying!

We were right behind a group of the Braziliians as we were about to board Expedition Everest. I kept thinking.... please don't let me be on the same train as them! I guess I thought out loud and another lady said, "yeah. me too!":laughing: They kept yelling and reaching their arms outside of the train. The CM's had to stop the ride a couple of times to remind them to stay put!

I still can't believe all the FP's for Toy Story Mania had been used so quickly! Thankfully we got to ride it! We loved it!

I love your photos too!
I know what my next camera will be!:thumbsup2

My favorite interaction with the groups will be coming up when Stacy arrives. I thought I was going to lose my mind. Now I know why people complain so much!

I'm so sad about TSM. I love that ride. I'm GOOD at that ride :)

:rotfl: :rotfl: You just crack me up! I have 8 months to do them....and look at Going to Disney...she jsut posted about 20 things she did in like two weeks. :thumbsup2

So, Ariel and Eric don't kiss at the end? I want my park admission back :sad2:

20 things in 2 weeks? I'd be lucky to finish 2 things in 2 weeks ;)

Ariel and Eric don't kiss and it's REALLY awkward and very obvious that they aren't kissing but trying to look like they are kissing. Weird. Can I get admission back with an AP?!??! :rotfl:

I agree. Were these taken on no flash setting? what sort of lense?
I am becoming photogenvious! ;)

Loving your TR and your photos!:surfweb:

I agree. Were these taken on no flash setting? what sort of lense?
I am becoming photogenvious! ;)

Loving your TR and your photos!:surfweb:

:welcome: Thanks for reading!

Ooh ya, sorry that I forget to address this. These pics were taken with no flash with my 50 MM lens and I set the ISO to 1600. I did the same for all the dark ride pics. Fireworks pics (coming up) were taken with 50 MM lens, no flash, but I lowered the ISO to get the trail of the fireworks. AK pics were taken with my 300mm lens and most of the others with the kit lens that came with the camera.

Ooh ya, sorry that I forget to address this. These pics were taken with no flash with my 50 MM lens and I set the ISO to 1600. I did the same for all the dark ride pics. Fireworks pics (coming up) were taken with 50 MM lens, no flash, but I lowered the ISO to get the trail of the fireworks. AK pics were taken with my 300mm lens and most of the others with the kit lens that came with the camera.

I think I need to start playing with my ISO. I am a photo newbie, I was so use to having someone set it for me... I am number challenged, but creatively ruled!
I just got my SLR before our Jan 2009 trip, all my evening shots were not very good because I was not familiar with what to do :goodvibes

I'll keep trying- now its an excuse to go back!

Thank you so much for your advice

Helllloooooo! You need to speed this up (says the girl who took no pics and can't even write her own trip report. . .) Am I ever going to make it there? I am dying to find out!

I agree, speed it up!

And because I am so confused, who left later on monday? I didn't know who to call that morning. Umm, well, okay it was atleast 1 pm by then and figured you were both gone atleast to the airport!

Helllloooooo! You need to speed this up (says the girl who took no pics and can't even write her own trip report. . .) Am I ever going to make it there? I am dying to find out!

Some of us have jobs Stacy!!! (please don't pay attention to the current time :ssst:)

I agree, speed it up!

And because I am so confused, who left later on monday? I didn't know who to call that morning. Umm, well, okay it was atleast 1 pm by then and figured you were both gone atleast to the airport!

I left first :(

So you took the big camera after all.

Yes, that's all I understand about that last paragraph. It was so over my head I didn't have to duck.

Man, you started your TR before I even got back from my trip! :sad2: I would REALLY ENJOY walking around Disneyworld by myself, even for like 2 hours :cloud9: Your photos are great! Can I steal some too? I hope you took some of my kids for me :rolleyes1 I have to say I'm really glad the cold weather and cheerleaders were mostly gone by the time I got there!

Man, you started your TR before I even got back from my trip! :sad2: I would REALLY ENJOY walking around Disneyworld by myself, even for like 2 hours :cloud9: Your photos are great! Can I steal some too? I hope you took some of my kids for me :rolleyes1 I have to say I'm really glad the cold weather and cheerleaders were mostly gone by the time I got there!

:welcome: back! Hope you had a great Cinderella bday! Can't wait to see your pics. I have pics of your kiddos. Just need your permission to post more of them (There may be a really cute pic on page 204 post 3056 of our thread that I jumped the gun and posted without your permission...just saying)

How good? I don't know how folks get over 200,000 points. I know I could never be that good.

I don't think I've gotten over 200,000 points but I normally stink at those type things (like Buzz) so I feel like I do so much better on TSM. BUT more on Buzz coming up ;)

Hey, hey, I did take some pictures. . . and I carried that big camera around all weekend. . .you just had cute lens bags and seemed smarter about it than I did. I am smart enough to know when I am not the smart one! Plus, every.single.time I tried to use my camera, someone else stuck their big head or their camera in front of it. So really, there was no use in me trying to take pics, right?

I figured I could just comment here, since our report would be pretty much the same thing, just different perspective (like, I am awake in bed, trying not to be loud, and you are thinking, "does this girl ever sleep")
LOL

Was it my big head????? :rotfl:

You could comment on all the hours I was snoring away and you were blackberrying or playing DS trying not to wake me!!!
You guys crack me up!!! LOL.

Yeah, do you ever make it there??? :rotfl2:

Lovin' your Trip Report!!! Your pictures are sooo amazing!! Can't wait to read more about your trip!!!

I don't think I've gotten over 200,000 points but I normally stink at those type things (like Buzz) so I feel like I do so much better on TSM. BUT more on Buzz coming up ;)

I won't give away about buzz but I was a little :scratchin after seeing her score!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter