• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

several romance package ?'s

cindy21494

<font color=660099>Just the facts, ma'am<font colo
I am booking the romance package for our cruise this October, and need some help.

Has anyone done something other than the massages? DH will not do the massage:( , but he said he would do the surial ritual with me. I'm trying to find out if they will substitute the massage with the surial ritual. Does anyone know the phone # I could call to find out?

Also, I know I can pre-book a Palo dinner, but can I also pre-book the Brunch? How far ahead could you book your time?

Finally, did anyone like this package? What did you get with it. I have seen other posts about this and there seems to be some differences in what people actually got.

Please let me know your experiences.

I'm going in 10 days (WHOO HOO!! :bounce: ) and will be able to tell you after that, and there are several on my cruise who also did this, so we can compare notes and see if we all got the same experience!

You can book the Brunch and Tea at the same time - which is 30 - 45 days out. They told my TA that they would fax something for the ressies, but never did, so my TA called and set it up that way for us. Others on my cruise received a call at home to set it up, as they did their own thing...and that was 2-3 weeks before.

As for the #, if you went with a TA, you'd have to call them to ask them to ask I think? If not, I'd just try DCL?

Thanks for the info! My TA is out today, so I will call her tomorrow and see what she can find out. Hopefully I can switch to the Surial Ritual instead of the massages (although I am doing a massage by myself anyway).

Please post when you get back and let us know how everything was.:hyper:

Have a great cruise!!:Pinkbounc

Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter