• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Seven Seas Lagoon

jabbo87

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know the actual distance around Seven Seas Lagoon if you wanted to walk or run around it? We are staying at GF in September and I was hoping to jog the perimeter of the lagoon. Thanks.

I don't know the distance but I can tell you that you can't jog that route. The biggest obstacle that I can think of is that there is no way to jog from the GF to the MK...there is a canal in between. But the whole lake is not designed for jogging IMHO but rather for magic.

A little addition to BCV23's good info, jogging at the GF is best done on the path between the GF and the Polynesian. It's often empty and a nice view while you run.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter