• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Seven mile beach break excursion

kshark1958

Mouseketeer
I was hoping to book through DCL Seven Mile Beach Break excursion but I noticed it was sold out on my first day eligible to start booking. Are their other ways to get to the beach from the pier that is simple. We are first time cruisers

When we were there, we saw taxis that would take you to the beach. After our stingray city excursion, we had Captain Marvin's drop us off at the public beach area of Seven Mile Beach and we made a side deal with the driver to pick us up and take us back to port after an hour or two. It worked great.

There are a couple of municipal buses that go there, bus #1 and #2. There is a bus map and schedule somewhere on the internet, just google it. Taxi is another alternative.

We also had the Captain Marvin's offer to drop us at 7 mile or Sea Grape beach after our excursion with them....

But as above, there are public buses and taxis that will happily take you to the beach. The beach itself is free, and there are lots of vendors who will supply chairs, food, and anything else you desire. Lots of cabs waiting to bring you back also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter