• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Seven isn't too far away-y-y-y-y-y; in fact it's here now! AKL Lite Thread presents:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

Stay cool today, everyone. Lots of water and AC if at all possible.

Good Evening J's & K's :wave2:

Hope everyone has power, air conditioning and life returning to normal. I am so, so sorry that my friends here have been so affected by these storms. :grouphug:

Our one daughter, SIL and grandkids all live in North Carolina. They didn't experience any power problems...thank God. But they sure have been having a lot of storms. I will be on the phone with her and zap....the connection is gone. She will call me back and we will talk awhile and again we are disconnected. Strange weather every where lately.

We are down to Double Digets on our trip count down! :yay:

Happy Friday Everyone! Oh my....I didn't see any Zebra Domes here today!!!!!! Maybe it isn't really Friday??? :scared1:

Ann

Double Digits on our trip count down!

so excited for you....

zebradomes.jpg

I didn't even notice the absence of zebra domes. I'll have to get a picture of them next trip to share.

Double digit dance for Ann! :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Your mission if you choose to accept it, is to take a photo of the Zebra Domes, but you must get one of you eating one too!

Here is the latest list of everyone visiting in 2012 and I added Jan of 2013 Just to keep a rolling year.... :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

If you have any updates please let me know...

February
tigger51276, 3rd -12th, AKV Kidani
Jing, 4th - 8th, AKL CL
pookie10, 1st – 8th, AKL
DisneyBride'03, Princess half marathon, AKV Kidani
tellemarie, 24th - March 1, split stay, POFQ and ending with AKL

March
tellemarie, Feb 24-1st, split stay, POFQ and ending with AKL
disneykris2001, 3rd - 8th, AKL
WaitingToMeetDumbo, 10th - 17th, Kidani
DCTM, 17th - 24th, AKL
Pinkocto, 18th - 21st, AKV
PoeticMoe, 29th, - 31st, AKL
tellemarie, Feb 24-March 1,split stay, POFQ and ending with AKL

April
Denamac, 8th - 14th, AKV Jambo House
momtwoboys, 11th -20th, AKL Jambo House
TinkerBelle_325, 20th - 25th, AKL CL

May
franandaj, 1st - 4th, AKV - Kidani
NJtoATL, 4th - 6th, AKL
franandaj, 4th - 8th, BLT
xceebeex, 5th -12th, AKV Kidani
wendypooh, 18th - 31th, AKV - Kidani
PolyndianPrincessJes, 26th - 28th, AKL
chocovrdmicears, 26th - June 3rd, AKL CL
goofyredraider, 27th - June 7th, AKV - Jambo House
pandamom, 29th - June 1st, AKL

June
chocovrdmicears, May 26th - 3rd, AKL
goofyredraider, May 27th - 7th, AKV - Jambo House
pandamom, 1st - 6th, Wyndham Bonnet Creek
athenna, 4th - 8th, AKL
supersuperwendy, 13th - 17th, Jambo House
miprender, 22nd - July 5th, AKL Jambo
E&BMom, 23rd - 30th, AKL CL Jambo House
flea1267, 24th - 30th, AKL

July
miprender, June 22nd - 5th, AKL Jambo
anjalee6, 22nd - 26th, AKL

August
NJtoATL, 6th - 11th, AKL
MMrules, 8th - 17th, AKV-kidani
Donald is #1, 8th - 18th, AKL Kidani
princesscate, 21st - 25th, AKL
glennsgirl762, 25th - Sept 1st, AKL

September
Pinkocto, 3rd - 10th, AKL CL - Jambo House
FanofG00fy, 16th -24th, AKL
meg_twittles, 20th - 29th, AKL
dgbg100106, 28th - Oct 1, BCV (anniversary)
jenny105, 30th - Oct 7th, AKV Jambo House

October
ppony, October
jenny105, September 30th - 7th, AKV Jambo House
Missyrose, 6th - 12th, Jambo House
PNO4TE, 7th - 14th, Dolphin
RachelTori, 7th - 12th, SSR
John's Mom, 10th - 14th, Dolphin
DisneyBride'03, 11th - 15th, still deciding...
RachelTori, 12th - 14th, Swan
franandaj, 12th - 17th, BCV
rentayenta, 14th - 19th, SSR or THV
franandaj 17th - 20th, VWL
kaylie&laurensmom 17th - 21st, AKV CL
rentayenta, 19th - 24th, AKV
kaylie&laurensmom 21st - 25th. AKV CL (waitlisted)

November
DaisynDonald, 6th - 15th, AKL CL
goofy4mykids, 17th - 27th, AKV CL
dolphingirl47, 17th - 26th, Old Key West

December
pilferk, 6th - 15th, AKV
PNO4TE, 21st -26th, BCV Drinking to the End of the World
RachelTori, 21st -26th, ???, Drinking to the End of the World

January

Can you add us to the list also.:cool1:
Kidani Village July 17 to 20
Jambo House July 22 to 26
Thanks

Morning J's & K's - hope everyone is staying cool!!!! It's warm - I think we're gonna hit the pool today!!! :) Have a great weekend everyone!!

Does anyone know if AKL has the traditional coffee makers or the new one cup pods? We are so excited to be staying at AKL for the first time next month!

Thanks!

Traditional!!! :)

Just finished! :thumbsup2

See y'all in a week! :wave2:

Have a great time Laura!!!

With all these talks about the awesome dining at AKL I am thinking about switching an ADR. Right now we're eating in the parks everday.

Perhaps we could plan on a counter service there? How is that?

Right now we're eating at:
Crystal Palace
Tusker House
Mama Melrose
Beigarten
Fulton's Crab House (DH's pick)

Thoughts on one we could skip for AKL?? It's just DH and I.

Thanks!!

Agree with Elin, I could easily switch any of those, except Fultons and Beirgarten (which is DH's fav.) - Where are you planning to eat? Boma, Sanaa, Jiko??? Sanaa is hands down my fav. rest. onsite!!! :)

Good Evening J's & K's :wave2:

Hope everyone has power, air conditioning and life returning to normal. I am so, so sorry that my friends here have been so affected by these storms. :grouphug:

Our one daughter, SIL and grandkids all live in North Carolina. They didn't experience any power problems...thank God. But they sure have been having a lot of storms. I will be on the phone with her and zap....the connection is gone. She will call me back and we will talk awhile and again we are disconnected. Strange weather every where lately.

We are down to Double Digets on our trip count down! :yay:

Happy Friday Everyone! Oh my....I didn't see any Zebra Domes here today!!!!!! Maybe it isn't really Friday??? :scared1:

Ann

Whoo Hoo - double digits for Ann - I'll dance with ya!!! :dancer:

Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

Stay cool today, everyone. Lots of water and AC if at all possible.

:thumbsup2 - you guys stay cool!!!! ;)

I will be inside most of the day!..... you stay cool my friend.

hope you guys enjoy the weekend, glad you have power back!!!!! :)

Morning J's & K's - hope everyone is staying cool!!!! It's warm - I think we're gonna hit the pool today!!! :) Have a great weekend everyone!!

Traditional!!! :)

Have a great time Laura!!!

Agree with Elin, I could easily switch any of those, except Fultons and Beirgarten (which is DH's fav.) - Where are you planning to eat? Boma, Sanaa, Jiko??? Sanaa is hands down my fav. rest. onsite!!! :)

Whoo Hoo - double digits for Ann - I'll dance with ya!!! :dancer:

:thumbsup2 - you guys stay cool!!!! ;)

hope you guys enjoy the weekend, glad you have power back!!!!! :)

We are taking this time to clean under the fridge in the garage.... and next we are doing inventory of liquor (haha) should be fun....:scared:

Hi everyone! I thought I'd say hello again - especially since I am seriously thinking about changing my BWV reservation to AKV Jambo House for my spring trip (first time to see Flower and Garden at Epcot) next year when the 7 month window opens.

I really loved BWV on my last trip (walking to two theme parks is just fantastic), but I am starting to really miss AKL very much!!

I see that this thread is soon going to end as it is already so long, but I think better jump in now and then get started again from the beginning with the new one! My trip is still far away, but maybe reading along here will help me make up my mind! And I always enjoyed the friendly chatting here! :wave2:

Hi everyone! I thought I'd say hello again - especially since I am seriously thinking about changing my BWV reservation to AKV Jambo House for my spring trip (first time to see Flower and Garden at Epcot) next year when the 7 month window opens.

I really loved BWV on my last trip (walking to two theme parks is just fantastic), but I am starting to really miss AKL very much!!

I see that this thread is soon going to end as it is already so long, but I think better jump in now and then get started again from the beginning with the new one! My trip is still far away, but maybe reading along here will help me make up my mind! And I always enjoyed the friendly chatting here! :wave2:

You are always welcome, so just jump in and enjoy!

Does anyone know if I can buy a bottle of Amarula at the AKL? I've gotten hooked on it and would love to pick up a bottle for the stay. TIA!

We are taking this time to clean under the fridge in the garage.... and next we are doing inventory of liquor (haha) should be fun....:scared:

Make sure you have plenty of germ killer on hand!

....no taste-testing whilst doing it....

How will she fight the germs?

oops... I had two beers from the fridge while counting...

:thumbsup2

Brandi, when you get a chance can you update the list?

I'm staying at the VGC August 10-13, I got the dates wrong when I told you before. Also I moved my October Trip around, I'm at VWL on 10/10-10/12 BCV from 10/12-10/17 and back to VWL 10/17-18 (unless my BCV waitlist comes through).

Ann, Congrats on the Double Digit Dance! :dance3: I'm doing it too!

Jambo! glad you jumped in :) The F & G Festival is so beautiful. I'll be there next March myself. Make sure to check out who is doing concerts when the schedule comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter