Seven isn't too far away-y-y-y-y-y; in fact it's here now! AKL Lite Thread presents:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry... I have never been! :headache: I am glad to hear you get to work at home! It is my fondest dream to be able to do that someday! I would even gladly take a paycut! :flower3:

I wished it was full time but I will take half time. :)

So today was my first day in this week and he did not mention a thing... I think I am on a new work schedule! :woohoo: :rolleyes1

How are you going to attend meetings to plan the meetings? :rotfl2:

Ask queenie on the LTP thread...she was skiing somewhere in Colorado earlier this year.

Probably old news by now, but WDW ticket prices are increasing this Sunday, June 3rd. :sad2:

I hope they don't do what they did at DL a couple weeks ago. It was between 17-33% increases.

How are you going to attend meetings to plan the meetings? :rotfl2:

Ask queenie on the LTP thread...she was skiing somewhere in Colorado earlier this year.

I hope they don't do what they did at DL a couple weeks ago. It was between 17-33% increases.

I will still have my Monday... Which is a meeting to discuss what the next meeting will be about, then have the meeting, and then afterwards have a meeting to talk about what happened in the meeting....

My normal Monday!

The products we have are: 1.25 oz. H20 grapefruit bergamot conditioner, 1.25 oz. H20 grapefruit bergamot shampoo, 1.25 oz. H20 grapefruit bergamot shower gel, 1.25 oz. H20 grapefruit bergamot body lotion, 2 1 oz bottles of mouthwash and H20 sea salt soaps. They are nice but I think I was spoiled by the big size products they have on the Disney cruise lines. 1.25 oz is not enough to wash dd14's long thick hair let alone for all 4 of us. I requested extras from housekeeping and they supplied them no problem.

That sounds great. I wonder if the other DVC resorts will have the same range.

Hey J's & K's -

We're home...................... :(

BUT - I'm kinda glad............ 2 weeks at WDW = I need a vacation!!!

Will post more later - but, we had a great time - Kidani was awesome as always!

** Kim............... I heard a rumor that you should watch the mail -- :rolleyes1

** Kathy - tried to reach you - sorry we missed each other - it's was complete chaos with 35 people - fun, but seriously crazy at times!!!! Next time we gotta get together!!! :)

Night all -- :goodvibes

Welcome back.

Corinna

Hi all - still trying to get mom to see the light and rent DVC points so we can stay in a studio room!

Question - my aunt is considering coming along as well. None of us is keen on bed sharing, so we would want a cot. Would they provide a cot for a studio, a one bedroom, or a regular non-DVC room?

Also, will three adults fit comfortably in a studio or regular room?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Hey all! :goodvibes

Just popping in for a quick hello! Hope everyone's weekend is going well so far...I miss you all:grouphug:

Officially on vacation once i get out of work tonight @ 11pm:yay:

Monday afternoon, we'll be at Kidani:cheer2:

...check this out:

DSC02401-1-1-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter