Seven isn't too far away-y-y-y-y-y; in fact it's here now! AKL Lite Thread presents:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning J's & K's

I am sorry that I have been missing in action. I had just gotten back from San Diego and some serious family issues happened. Things are a little better now, but I have been out of state forever it seems. Got back late last night.

Hope everyone here is doing well. I am kind of beaten down right now so it may be a little while before you hear from me. I am going to try to read back and catch up with you all.

I really have missed this wonderful group of friends and the caring, fun and support we have for one another. ::yes::

Please pray for my grandkids, they have contacted foot, mouth and hand disease. It is a weird virus which usually only effects children under 5. However, all three of them now have it. 3, 6, 9 year olds. It gives them high fevers, red spots on their face, hands, feet and with my oldest she now has them down her throat and her entire body. Also, bad sore throats. It is highly contagious. The family has been sick for the last two weeks. Started with the 3 year old and has moved on. So far our DD and DSIL have not contacted it.

Wishing you all a Wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!
:grouphug:
Ann

Ann,

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandkids. I'll keep them in my prayers. If you need someone to talk to, you know how to reach me.

Kathy:hug:

Good Morning J's & K's

I am sorry that I have been missing in action. I had just gotten back from San Diego and some serious family issues happened. Things are a little better now, but I have been out of state forever it seems. Got back late last night.

Hope everyone here is doing well. I am kind of beaten down right now so it may be a little while before you hear from me. I am going to try to read back and catch up with you all.

I really have missed this wonderful group of friends and the caring, fun and support we have for one another. ::yes::

Please pray for my grandkids, they have contacted foot, mouth and hand disease. It is a weird virus which usually only effects children under 5. However, all three of them now have it. 3, 6, 9 year olds. It gives them high fevers, red spots on their face, hands, feet and with my oldest she now has them down her throat and her entire body. Also, bad sore throats. It is highly contagious. The family has been sick for the last two weeks. Started with the 3 year old and has moved on. So far our DD and DSIL have not contacted it.

Ann

Prayers that your DGkids recover quickly!

Ann, so sorry about your grandkids.

Laura, thanks for the pictures!

I hope everyone has a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend.

Good Morning J's & K's

Ann

Ann, I'm so sorry to hear your grandkids are going through that. Sending prayers and good thoughts their way that they recover quickly. :grouphug:

I was just thinking about you earlier today, wondering why you haven't been on lately. Hugs to you, my friend. :hug:

Ann, so sorry about your grandkids.

Laura, thanks for the pictures!

I hope everyone has a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend.

I will have to get some better pictures on the next Wanyama. I believe my camera was acting up that afternoon. I know I missed some awesome shots. :sad1:

Ann I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope they're better soon. Did the doctors say how long it will take to clear up? I hope you weren't in danger being near them. :hug:

Happy Sunday Jamborinis and Kidanites!
Frunch.jpg

Hi Guys, Has anyone used the laundry service at AKL? How much was it? How long did it take to have the clothes back in your room? Should I pack extra undies in case someone keeps a pair as a souvenir?

Ann - I hope your grandkids get to feeling better soon. This must be the season for this nasty virus. A few of my students have it too.

Good morning Js & Ks and Happy Memorial Day! :goodvibes

To those of us here who have served, or are family of those who have served or are serving this great country of ours -- THANK YOU
:worship::worship::worship::worship:

Hi Guys, Has anyone used the laundry service at AKL? How much was it? How long did it take to have the clothes back in your room? Should I pack extra undies in case someone keeps a pair as a souvenir?

I'm sorry I can't answer your question. I prefer to do my laundry myself and when staying at WDW for a week or more, always plan laundry time (usually very early in the morning!) It's only $4 or $5 to wash and dry a load -- and I'm sure that's much more economical (and quicker!) than having AKL do it. ;)

I pack some "Purex Complete 3-in-1" sheets in a ziplock so I don't have to purchase detergent or dryer sheets! :)

Thank you to all who fight for or have made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedoms!

400017864174.jpg

Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

Thank you to all who have served
memorial-day.jpg

afternoon J's and K's - quickly checking in to say HI - its STORMING here today, but, we're gonna brave it!!! Its been great so far!!!

** Kathy - been trying to reach you - were here till wed. - call if you head back this way!!! :)

afternoon J's and K's - quickly checking in to say HI - its STORMING here today, but, we're gonna brave it!!! Its been great so far!!!

** Kathy - been trying to reach you - were here till wed. - call if you head back this way!!! :)

Glad you checked in, Wendy! Looks like TS Beryl is affecting FL and GA this Memorial Day. (I'd much rather be where you are than where I am at the moment! :laughing:)

Enjoy the rest of your trip!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Just popping in to say a quick hello!
Hope you're all enjoying your weekend!
We're working, but that's ok, we need the money. And we're on vacation soon!

5 more working days!
6 days until officially on vacation'
7 days until Kidani here we come!:love:

Just popping in to say a quick hello!
Hope you're all enjoying your weekend!
We're working, but that's ok, we need the money. And we're on vacation soon!

5 more working days!
6 days until officially on vacation'
7 days until Kidani here we come!:love:

:wave2: and :woohoo:

:goodvibes

Good Morning J's & K's

Ann

Ann hugs my friend, I hope that every recovers quickly and pixie dust being sent to the family!

:wave2: Hi Wendy! Stay safe and have fun :) do they close any part of the parks when storms come through? My mom is in GA and has been in the thick of it also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter