Seven isn't too far away-y-y-y-y-y; in fact it's here now! AKL Lite Thread presents:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - I just clicked here to subscribe because we are considering AKL for a May 2013 visit - and I stumbled upon your little community here. I hope I get a new job now! :)

Trip planned, mom got admitted to hospital tonight, worried about all. Prayers for her recovery requested.

Wow - I just clicked here to subscribe because we are considering AKL for a May 2013 visit - and I stumbled upon your little community here. I hope I get a new job now! :)

Welcome :) This is a great group :goodvibes

AKL is wonderful, what other resorts are you considering?

Hello Jamborinis and Kidanites! Just back from my weekend at the world. No time at AKL, but we had a fab trip! And have a tentative booking at the Lodge for December!:love:

We are going next month too:cool1: What are your dates?

Right now planning to get in very late on the 17th and leave late on the 20th, unless I can get Thursday off of work too, but I doubt it. I'm happy with the almost 3 full days I'll have there since this just came about last week!

Great news Brandi!!!!! I'm so happy for you & David!! :yay:

Tig-girl ~Hope your mom has a quick recovery, sending prayers & pixiedust your way pixiedust: pixiedust:

Yeah Brandi !!!!! I am thrilled for both of you.

Tig-girl, sorry to hear about your mom. I pray for a speedy recovery.

Trip planned, mom got admitted to hospital tonight, worried about all. Prayers for her recovery requested.

I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers for her recovery that this isn't anything serious and you will be able to continue with your plans.

:welcome: We are a great group of people who love Disney, AKL, Kadani and all the trip planning, scheduling and fun. We can be a little crazy at times, however from what I can see on signiture line and user name you will fit right in. :) Where have you stayed before and what resorts are you considering for this trip?

Hello Jamborinis and Kidanites! Just back from my weekend at the world. No time at AKL, but we had a fab trip! And have a tentative booking at the Lodge for December!:love:

Welcome back Linda, so no AKL this time, where did you stay and how was your trip? :woohoo: for a December booking at the Lodge.

Ann

Welcome! We are a lot of fun, but tend to move fast! Keeping up is sometimes a challenge. :rolleyes1

I hope she recovers soon!

So glad you had a wonderful trip. Hope you will make it to the lodgedor your next trip!!!!! I wish we would be there for our next trip!

Welcome :) This is a great group :goodvibes

AKL is wonderful, what other resorts are you considering?

My mother and I decided to do the Expedition Everest Challenge next year. Combined that with the fact that my mom LOVES AKL and has always wanted to stay there, AKL seems like that's the way to go.

However, it does have to be a bit of a budget trip - I am getting married this September, so all resources all currently going towards that, and I also already committed to the Expo next August out at DLR.

So, in order for us to stay at AKL, we will need to do one of the following 1)book a value studio now by renting points - but must come up with payment in full; 2) wait to book a regular room and hope they have a 30 or 40% discount code; or 3) wait and attempt to rent points at a later date, realizing all value suites may be gone and we may need to pay more.

If that doesn't pan out, we'll most likely stay at a mod- probably PORS, as I stayed at POFQ last trip and liked it.

Any tips you have on possibly booking AKL at a discount would be appreciated - and yes, I am subscribing to the discounts and codes thread as well :)

...okay :confused3 - you're now in charge of providing us with Malawi Mango Margaritas and Nahtahzus.....oh, and BTW ~ :welcome:

WELL, nice to see SOMEONE can instantly tell how wonderful and valuable he is! Congratulations! Hope he LOVES it!
That made me really smile! Thanks!

Brandi & David, Congratulations to you both! I was just typing up a post regarding all that has happened with David and sending prayers and pixiedust. I am so happy for you both. Just goes to show how valuable David is in his field to be grabbed up on his first interview. Praise God!

Ann

All of the prayers and Pixie Dust really helped, I appreciate all of it from my DIS family here.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO SO SO SO Happy for him!!!! Hugs to both of you!!!! :yay:
Thanks my friend! :hug:

That's awesome news!!!!!!!

He must feel relieved, to say the least.
I think that might be an understatement. He was like a kid all giddy!

They must have recognized what a great asset David would be to their company. :banana::banana:
You know when I read this, I thought to myself, David does have great assest... :rolleyes1

That is such fabulous news!!!!!

:banana:
:woohoo:

:cool1: That is great news :worship:
Thanks!

:woohoo: I just got home from WDW and after not being online for 4 days, this is the news I see!!!! :woohoo:

What did I tell you?!!!! ;) Congrats to David and you! :woohoo:
Thanks my friend, it was truly welcome news! Hope you had a wonderful tiem!

YAY!!!!! Fantastic news!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:
:woohoo:

Great news Brandi!!!!! I'm so happy for you & David!! :yay:

Yeah Brandi !!!!! I am thrilled for both of you.

Ann,

Your friends are very lucky to have you in their lives. Continued prayers for them.

I agree 100% with this, Ann. Thanks, Kathy! ;)

You asked about my summer vacation, Ann... wellllll.... our school does not close in the summer! I teach at a private Yamaha Music School and we are open almost year round. During the summer, however, we stop our normal curricula and teach music composition and musical theater, so I am excited for that change every year. I will get a couple of weeks off between my last recital on June 7, and the first summer class on June 25. Gives me a chance to close out my year and gear up for summer!

:welcome: to our group of insanity!!

Hope she is OK and things will continue for you all as planned.

Glad it was a good trip, Linda. Tell us more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter