Seven isn't too far away-y-y-y-y-y; in fact it's here now! AKL Lite Thread presents:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim, the stove looks fab and you will love the convection for baking!

Hi everyone! I got back from my african safari about 2 weeks ago and life has been crazy since then. I just started downloading my pictures last night so it will take me some time to finish getting them ready for posting. The trip was awesome until the last day when there was an incident. I couldn't believe all of the animals that we saw including many of them coming right next to the vehicle.

Glad you had an awesome trip. An African safari is Number 1 on my list of dream vacations. Can't wait to hear all about it and see your pictures.:goodvibes

Searched around last night trying to find the new thread on AKL - so happy to have found it. My DH & I are headed there next month for 3 days to relax and take in the Flower & Garden Festival at Epcot (we own a garden shop on the East Coast of FLA) and can't wait. We bit the bullet and booked a savanna view room as I'm currently undergoing chemo & wanted to be able to relax on the balcony and watch the beautiful animals. We were there about 4 years ago with a room on the sunset savanna & loved it. Can't wait to keep reading everyone's adventures!! :woohoo: :beach:

Hope you have a very relaxing trip. Prayers for your recovery.

I feel I have fallen so far behind. It takes so long sometimes to load pages still that I get frustrated:badpc:

But we can do our Double Digit Dance:dance3:

Also Brandi... can you add me to the list again. We booked a short trip in October. We will be there Oct 4-8th at WLV. My DS4 is very upset that we will not be staying at AKL:lmao:

Photo-0192.jpg

Photo-0193.jpg

....it's also a convection oven with a warming drawer and a 5th burner that can become a griddle...:dance3:

:thumbsup2 Love your oven. I love my convection ovens. But just remember everything cooks a little faster especially cakes and brownies:cloud9:

Searched around last night trying to find the new thread on AKL - so happy to have found it. My DH & I are headed there next month for 3 days to relax and take in the Flower & Garden Festival at Epcot (we own a garden shop on the East Coast of FLA) and can't wait. We bit the bullet and booked a savanna view room as I'm currently undergoing chemo & wanted to be able to relax on the balcony and watch the beautiful animals. We were there about 4 years ago with a room on the sunset savanna & loved it. Can't wait to keep reading everyone's adventures!! :woohoo: :beach:

You are going to love the savanna view. I love sitting out there in the early morining with a cup of coffee. My family still snoozing, the mist hanging in the air and seeing the animals waking up. Be sure to look out your window if you get up during the night. We had a giraffe sleeping under our window two or three nights on one of our stays. :cloud9: Glad to see you have joined us here. We are a friendly group who has a collective vast knowledge of AKL. If we can help you at all just ask and we will be here. :goodvibes

Photo-0192.jpg

Photo-0193.jpg

....it's also a convection oven with a warming drawer and a 5th burner that can become a griddle...:dance3:

Kim, your kitchen is beautiful! Whatcha fixin for St. Pat's Day? I bet bacon is involved, green bacon....maybe not! :thumbsup2

I feel I have fallen so far behind. It takes so long sometimes to load pages still that I get frustrated:badpc:

But we can do our Double Digit Dance:dance3:

Also Brandi... can you add me to the list again. We booked a short trip in October. We will be there Oct 4-8th at WLV. My DS4 is very upset that we will not be staying at AKL:lmao:

Congratulations Michell. :yay::cheer2::yay: I love October at WDW! I dream one day of living closer to the world so we can have more trips even if they are shorter. Shorter trips, no flying, driving, more often = :cloud9:

:shamrock: Ann

imagesCATA6LVDStPat.jpg

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY TO ALL THE J'S & K'S!

Hope everyone has a great day! I am throwing in the green towel and going to try and fall asleep now. Good night all.

:shamrock:

:shamrock: Happy St Patricks day.... I even have a Irish last name :lmao: So I am Irish by Marriage ----> does that count:rotfl2:

Congratulations Michell. :yay::cheer2::yay: I love October at WDW! I dream one day of living closer to the world so we can have more trips even if they are shorter. Shorter trips, no flying, driving, more often = :cloud9:

:shamrock: Ann

Thanks I have always wanted to go in October, now just hoping that MNSSHP will be on 10/5. I saw October dates and MK is closing at 7pm so I have my fingers crossed that it is for the party.:worship:

:shamrock: Happy St Patricks day.... I even have a Irish last name :lmao: So I am Irish by Marriage ----> does that count:rotfl2:

Thanks I have always wanted to go in October, now just hoping that MNSSHP will be on 10/5. I saw October dates and MK is closing at 7pm so I have my fingers crossed that it is for the party.:worship:

Yep having an Irish last name by marriage does count! I am Scotch Irish by birth and married a very Irish last name prince. We have a big St. Patrick's Day even when it is just the two of us.

MNSSHP is SO much fun. We went in 2010 and had a great time. Be sure to check out all the locations where you can take your own pictures. Example: near POC they have a stage set up with pirate background and props. Great place to do your own pics. The four of us went as pirates and I guess we did it up well enough that people were walking up to us asking to take our pictures and asking us questions about the park thinking we worked there. :rotfl:

Sound like the 5th will be a party day for you. If the park is closing early it is just about a given. :yay::cheer2:

stp5.gif

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

This fellow came to visit me last night, he sure seems to enjoy hanging out here on the DIS !!!

Have a great day everyone!

Ann:shamrock:

I just posted the last post on Six, my friends. Went to edit it and it was CLOSED. :sad1: 423 pages...

Yep having an Irish last name by marriage does count! I am Scotch Irish by birth and married a very Irish last name prince. We have a big St. Patrick's Day even when it is just the two of us.

MNSSHP is SO much fun. We went in 2010 and had a great time. Be sure to check out all the locations where you can take your own pictures. Example: near POC they have a stage set up with pirate background and props. Great place to do your own pics. The four of us went as pirates and I guess we did it up well enough that people were walking up to us asking to take our pictures and asking us questions about the park thinking we worked there. :rotfl:

Sound like the 5th will be a party day for you. If the park is closing early it is just about a given. :yay::cheer2:

My maiden name is McC.... and I have red hair and green eye, and the temper that goes with... My Grandfather was straight from Ireland...

I just posted the last post on Six, my friends. Went to edit it and it was CLOSED. :sad1: 423 pages...

Bummer! It was a great run. Now time for the new badge and working on getting to 424!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter