Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

Is there any news on a potential opening? I just switched our trip from December to May so I think we will now miss this which makes me very sad. I know we won't be back for a few years and I was hoping to check the ride out. Of course, I will be in DW so life is still great though :goodvibes

Is there any news on a potential opening? I just switched our trip from December to May so I think we will now miss this which makes me very sad. I know we won't be back for a few years and I was hoping to check the ride out. Of course, I will be in DW so life is still great though :goodvibes

It has been said on a number of threads that the Mine train should be opened in early May with a possibility of a soft opening sometime in April (of course that part is just hearsay). A lot of people are saying that there will be a grand opening sometime the first week of May but until Disney officially announces something, just keep your fingers crossed...I will keep mine crossed with you because we have a trip planned at the end of May and are really hoping that it will be opened by then. I am already planning on reserving a FP+ before we leave for that ride :goodvibes.

May is actually looking good for it. All indications are for a late-April opening withmedia days areound April 30th. I am there in May too so here's hoping!

It has been said on a number of threads that the Mine train should be opened in early May with a possibility of a soft opening sometime in April (of course that part is just hearsay). A lot of people are saying that there will be a grand opening sometime the first week of May but until Disney officially announces something, just keep your fingers crossed...I will keep mine crossed with you because we have a trip planned at the end of May and are really hoping that it will be opened by then. I am already planning on reserving a FP+ before we leave for that ride :goodvibes.

May is actually looking good for it. All indications are for a late-April opening withmedia days areound April 30th. I am there in May too so here's hoping!

Thanks so much to both of you! I will definitely keep my fingers crossed :thumbsup2.

A friend of mine works as a CM in attractions in MK. He said the rumor in MK is that it will be open hopefully by May 31st.

A friend of mine works as a CM in attractions in MK. He said the rumor in MK is that it will be open hopefully by May 31st.

This seems odd because the press event is the first weekend in May.

I am thinking it will be open for Memorial Dayweekend's 24 hour day event….. great publicity….. and yes :thumbsup2 that is when I will be there too.

I took this pic on 3/1, was standing in line to meet Pooh and Tigger. We also saw it running on 3/7, at night. The lights were on inside the tunnel and it looked like a lot of construction still going on inside. The pics I took that night didn't turn out :( It was too dark.

Hilton Disney has tweeted that the 7DMT ride dedication will take place on 5/2 @ 10:15 AM. This is the only place reporting this. Wonder how legit this is...

https://twitter.com/HiltonDisney

I saw that tweet, too... I haven't been that concerned with over planning my trip 4/28-5/2... but now.. With the potential for that to be happening our last day, and reading it might be soft open before that?!?! Yikes!

My only real concern for that Friday morning was a casual morning with POTC (it being closed the rest of my trip) and then meeting up with local friends for lunch before heading home.. now.. I don't know.. I've already started jostling around FPs to get me to Fantasyland at the right time!

Does anyone know which side of the attraction the queue begins!?!

I saw that tweet, too... I haven't been that concerned with over planning my trip 4/28-5/2... but now.. With the potential for that to be happening our last day, and reading it might be soft open before that?!?! Yikes!

My only real concern for that Friday morning was a casual morning with POTC (it being closed the rest of my trip) and then meeting up with local friends for lunch before heading home.. now.. I don't know.. I've already started jostling around FPs to get me to Fantasyland at the right time!

It should begin on the Carousel side.

You will enter the attraction through the cottage which is directly across from the entrance to the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.

As for where the "queue begins", I'll guess somewhere near Splash Mountain.

You will enter the attraction through the cottage which is directly across from the entrance to the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.

:lmao: You might just be right!!

wait wait wait. If they're dedicating it at 10:15am, does that mean it won't be open that day at rope drop? Disney you are messing with my plans!!

:rotfl:

Sorry I'm been stupid but what does dedication mean. Will it open at 10.15am?

It means they will have some dignitary there, Snow white and some suprisingly large Dwarfs, along with a Disney Channel star. They will speak, turn on the OHMYGODTHATSAMAZING waterfall, and then everyone in the park will get in line for what will surely be a life altering two minutes.

-Jason

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter