Seven Dwarfs Mine Train FP+ Opening

OMG I just found this thread and I'm leaving for disney in 9 days. I would love to get a FP for this. How do I subscribe to this thread and will I get email updates or notifications on my phone? If anyone can help- it would be greatly appreciated. Also can someone point me to where the announcement(s) will be made?

By commenting in the thread you should be automatically subscribed to it. :)

Yesterday when I was there staff was lined up all around the ride, which was completely unveiled, and a security officer, they were telling everyone that they did not know the official date, they just knew it was May.....but it is open for you to look at and take pics of....you just can't enter under the sign......so something is happening VERY soon.

I will be in MK only one day on this trip, Wednesday, May 7th. I won't plan on getting to see it, but I sure hope its up and I get on!! party:

My dwarf name is Chilly. I'm hoping by the time we're there June 1, the train will be open!

Going June 13th, really hope it open by then!!! :dumbo:

My families dwarf names are Classy, Preppy, Chilly & Feisty!

My dwarf name is "healthy". Does the game know I did the coast to coast half marathons this year? :goodvibes

Just by posting you will receive notifications for more replies on this thread :)

Not exactly true. You need to select that you want to subscribe to the thread. Unless you have it set to automatically subscribe to any thread you post to. I'm not sure if that's an option or not. I hardly ever subscribe to threads.

I'll be there also in 3 days (have to deal with The Amazing Spider-Man 2 tomorrow at work), but hope the ride is open

I've been stalking these boards an unhealthy amount hoping to catch with FP+ goes live for it... I can't imagine the wait without it.

I'm leaving this morning for Walt Disney World. I'm keeping my fingers crossed the mine train will be open. I'll go crazy if they open it the day after I leave. :eek:

OMG I just found this thread and I'm leaving for disney in 9 days. I would love to get a FP for this. How do I subscribe to this thread and will I get email updates or notifications on my phone? If anyone can help- it would be greatly appreciated. Also can someone point me to where the announcement(s) will be made?

On a regular computer, under "thread tools", you will see a link to subscribe, on the iPad or iPhone, there is a little arrow in the top right corner to click on, it will give you the option to subscribe. It will then ask if you want email notifications, otherwise you'll have to check your subscribed threads when you log in. On the iPad, it will show you on your bottom menu when your subscriptions have new posts, on a computer you would have to log in and then go t "quick links". Hope that helps.

May 28. 3 days after I come home...hoping for soft opening or AP preview while we are there.

Direct from the live feed.

They just announced it will be fully open 5/28 at the dedication ceremony...bummer I am leaving In a day for WDW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter