• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Seven Dwarfs Mine Train FP+ Opening

Will be there next week..really really hoping soft opening will be going on and we will get a chance to ride.:hyper:

I've hearing about animatronic issues as well I guess we will have to wait and see.

When this is perfected, TPI also suggested the system could be used to retrofit other animatronics in the parks. Here, I'm thinking Little Mermaid.

Inside the Magic just tweeted that they confirmed with Disney that SDMT will NOT officially open after the dedication on Friday. But soft openings are still a possibility. Wish this wasn't true! We will be heading to WDW next Saturday and we were hoping to ride. Crossing fingers for soft opening pixie dust!!!

Inside the Magic just tweeted that they confirmed with Disney that SDMT will NOT officially open after the dedication on Friday. But soft openings are still a possibility. Wish this wasn't true! We will be heading to WDW next Saturday and we were hoping to ride. Crossing fingers for soft opening pixie dust!!!

as with all rides they need to do soft openings to stress test things and figure out how the ride is going to operate under normal conditions and tweak what they need to tweak at that point they will probably announce a fully operational date

Will be there next week..really really hoping soft opening will be going on and we will get a chance to ride.:hyper:

Me too!

Nooooooooo..........:(

Me too!! We leave in 8 days and I want to ride it!

I'm still hoping that we will get a chance to ride it the second week of May! In terms of soft openings how do they work? Do you have to be at the right place at the right time?

as with all rides they need to do soft openings to stress test things and figure out how the ride is going to operate under normal conditions and tweak what they need to tweak at that point they will probably announce a fully operational date

That should all have been done before the media day.

"Here's our brand new kiddie coaster, take lots of pictures and video, post it all on the internet, tell your friends, but uh, sorry, you can't ride it for weeks yet." :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter