Seven Dwarfs Mine Cart...

MKhead72

Have you ever stopped to think, and forgot to star
Just rode it for the first time today and we must admit...not what we anticipated. Very disappointed after all the hype building it up.:confused3 Still had a great time at the MK, but it will definitely be a last on our list of rides for future visits.

Sorry you didn't enjoy the experience. We LOVED it! We were there in July with DGD's soccer team and some of the 12/13 year old's rode it 3/4 times. Youngest DGD "squealed" with joy the entire ride! :thumbsup2

IMG_0001_zps5751cc5e.jpg
:tink:

Just rode it for the first time today and we must admit...not what we anticipated. Very disappointed after all the hype building it up.:confused3 Still had a great time at the MK, but it will definitely be a last on our list of rides for future visits.

I agree. It's fine once, at rope drop, with no wait. Of course I don't have kids and love more high speed coasters. I think Shiekra at Busch Gardens is my favorite. This is more similar to Thunder Mountain but shorter.

I agree it isn't worth the wait.

With all of the mixed reviews for 7DMT, I'm really curious to see how DS10 and DD8 will like it. They love BTMR - have read that this is similar in feel but much shorter...?

I've scheduled it for a few days during our upcoming Christmas trip - hoping that if the kiddo reviews aren't great after our first go, there will still be availability for our other faves so that I can switch our remaining 7DMT FP+ for another ride.

But still excited to give it a shot!

With all of the mixed reviews for 7DMT, I'm really curious to see how DS10 and DD8 will like it. They love BTMR - have read that this is similar in feel but much shorter...?

I've scheduled it for a few days during our upcoming Christmas trip - hoping that if the kiddo reviews aren't great after our first go, there will still be availability for our other faves so that I can switch our remaining 7DMT FP+ for another ride.

But still excited to give it a shot!

We really liked it. Used to love BTMRR but the 7DMT is soooo much smoother, doesn't jerk you around a lot and you don't have all the clackety-clack noise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter