Settle a 50's Primetime Cafe debate

DisneyDevil82

Earning My Ears
In September we will be going to WDW with my husband's family. My MIL and FIL haven't been to WDW since the 80's (I think 82-just MK and 87-just EPCOT). We were showing them all kinds of stuff on youtube including some restaurants. Anyway, they sware they ate some place exactly like the 50's Primetime Cafe at WDW in 1982. My husband (who was there and 12 in 1982) and I have no idea where they could be thinking of and believe them to be wrong. I've tried searching on the internet and can't find anything. Does anyone here know of a restaurant that would have been in the MK in the early 80's that is exactly like 50's Primetime Cafe? TIA!

There has never been anything in the MK like 50's PT. And just in case they might have been in Epcot, the answer stands. Epcot has never had anything like it either.

Sometimes people get places mixed up especially from that long ago. I too thought that the 50s Prime Time Diner sounded familiar and then I remembered that we ate at a similar restaurant once in Chicago-Ed Debevic's. There are other ones around.

I'm sure that they are getting it confused with someplace they ate somewhere else. I knew they were wrong about it being in MK but I just needed someone else to confirm I was right. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter