Set your DVRs!

Wonder if they are going to discuss some of the new Magic updates???

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I wasn't sure if they were new episodes. We will muss it, we will be on the wonder and don't have DVR. Hope to catch them again

Direct TV guide is showing the Disneyland (tuesday) show as 2003. Ultimate Walt Disney (wednesday) as 2004. Undiscovered Disney (thursday) as 2010. Monday's Disney Cruise Line: Behind the Magic is new (2013). Also on Monday is Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes but direct TV doesn't list the year.

I am super bummed they aren't showing the original Disney Cruise Line. After the Magic's upcoming dry dock she is going to be so dramatically different. I would like to have that show on DVR so I can remember her in her original design. Over 20 cruises since my kids were very small. The youngest will graduate high school next year. So many memories. It just won't be the same.

Hmmm....Any Dish customers out there? Do I get this channel? LOL

We don't have Dish or Direct TV - the channel is Destination America on Verizon FIOS for us. Maybe google Destination America?

We don't have Dish or Direct TV - the channel is Destination America on Verizon FIOS for us. Maybe google Destination America?

Yea...Dish offers it but it isn't included in our package.... Bummer.

Direct TV guide is showing the Disneyland (tuesday) show as 2003. Ultimate Walt Disney (wednesday) as 2004. Undiscovered Disney (thursday) as 2010. Monday's Disney Cruise Line: Behind the Magic is new (2013). Also on Monday is Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes but direct TV doesn't list the year.

I am super bummed they aren't showing the original Disney Cruise Line. After the Magic's upcoming dry dock she is going to be so dramatically different. I would like to have that show on DVR so I can remember her in her original design. Over 20 cruises since my kids were very small. The youngest will graduate high school next year. So many memories. It just won't be the same.

I have DirectTv and no idea I had this channel. :thumbsup2

Hmmm....Any Dish customers out there? Do I get this channel? LOL

You should. I think it showed up in my guide as "Ameri". It is channel 194 in AZ. Don't know if channels changed based on region. Looks like the only new show is Monday night. :tinker:

Oooh we have direct TV too and I have never heard of it either, I will have to look tonight!

I wonder if it's always been there. I just discovered it a couple weeks ago and I love it. Everytime I watch it I get in the mood to plan vacations. I just wish my wallet agreed with these plans. :rotfl:

I'm sure that is the point...they know that seeing it on TV ain't even close...

sillybilly teasers. Same with all the parades we watch on youtoube. You know Disney is loving that extra exposure.

Oh well. Nemo & Cars II were on last night and my DH put them both on. Seems to us to be some Disney is still better than no Disney...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter