Set up my ADR's today.Need some advice

autkidd

Planning Away
So I was able to set up all of my ADR's this morning and I actually was able to get everything I had originally decided on doing.

Our dates are the 13th-21st of December. We aren't doing an table service meals until the 15th as that is when I our dining plan starts.

Here is what I have

15th- Tusker House for a late lunch. We will go check out Animal Kingdom that morning, eat and then go check into the CBR from POP.
16th-Coral Reef Restaurant (Have heard mixed reviews, but this is a place I have always wanted to go). Will be in Epcot all day and try out Sunshine Seasons for lunch
17th- Cape May Café (We are touring the resorts on this day)
18th- Boma. This is a Magic Kindgom day
19th- Hopefully Candlelight Processional OOP
20th- Narcosee's (Got the reservation about an hour before the fireworks start which is what was recommended to me by a quite a few people on here)
21st- Be Our Guest (Early Lunch in the park before we leave later that day)

I've got three buffets here, and I am a big eater, but since this is our honeymoon I really want to get rid of either Cape May or Boma and put in another table service. I'm leaning towards keeping Boma, but really am not sure of a table service to do... Anyone have any recommendations for a nice romantic place to go eat, but will not be a 2 credit dinner?

Thanks in Advance.

Chefs de France in Epcot is one of my favorite places to eat in the parks. I also really enjoy Coral Reef, I think that is an excellent selection. Mama Melrose is also another pretty decent table service.

The hard part about Disney is "romantic" places are hard to come by especially at 1 credit level because you inevitably have a kid crying or something but in my experience my best "romantic" meals have been in Epcot at Chefs and Coral Reef.

I ate at Coral Reef on my last trip in April. It was ok, wasn't blown away by it. It's definitely more of an experience with the aquarium than you're there for the food type thing. I wrote about our meal and posted some pictures in my trip report (in my signature) if you're interested in seeing it. Our appetizers and desserts were good, entrees were ok.

LOVED Boma! Did it for breakfast and would definitely recommend again! We want to eat dinner there next time!

Personally, I wouldn't want to travel all the way to Boma on a MK day. If you really want Boma, do that instead of Cape May when you are checking out resorts. What about an MK resort restaurant? Maybe not romantic but certainly more relaxing and intimate to be waited on than to keep getting up at a buffet. The Wave? Or Grand Floridian Cafe?

Instead of Boma, how about Sanaa in kidani village. We tried Sanaa for the first time in May and loved it.

Jiko is in AK and a 2 credit restaurant. I would guess the atmosphere would be nicer. If you want a no-kids environment in Disney I think your only option is Victoria & Alberts.

Personally, I wouldn't want to travel all the way to Boma on a MK day. If you really want Boma, do that instead of Cape May when you are checking out resorts. What about an MK resort restaurant? Maybe not romantic but certainly more relaxing and intimate to be waited on than to keep getting up at a buffet. The Wave? Or Grand Floridian Cafe?
Agree, that is long way to go, especially since they are staying at CBR. They'll have to pop somewhere else to get home if they want to do Disney transportation.

If you are thinking about Boma vs. Cape May, look at the menus. Boma is great for an early diner for your resort hopping day. Cape may would be a good late breakfast place.

Thanks for the advice. I'll look at moving Boma to the resorts day and look at something else for that day.

Boma is so worth it. Good table service for me at the resorts are Kona at the Poly, Olivia's at Old Key West, and the Wave at the Contemporary. I love Olivia's. I wouldn't say its romantic, but it's very quaint and a hidden gem. The Wave is quiet and enjoyable. Kona is busier being right next to Ohana, but the food is quite good. If downtown disney is an option on resorts day, I love Raglan Road. However it's not romantic. They have live music and irish step dancers throughout the evening.

Thanks for the advice. I'll look at moving Boma to the resorts day and look at something else for that day.

Boma definitely worth keeping. For MK day, monorail restaurants for 1 TS credit, I'd vote for Grand Floridian Cafe or Kona Cafe.

I agree with moving Boma to your Resorts Day. For your MK day I would suggeset Grand Floridian Cafe or the Wave
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

I agree with moving Boma to your Resorts Day. For your MK day I would suggeset Grand Floridian Cafe or the Wave
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.
Thanks!
Boma definitely worth keeping. For MK day, monorail restaurants for 1 TS credit, I'd vote for Grand Floridian Cafe or Kona Cafe.
After looking at the Kona Café, that looks like a good option. I think we are going to try that one out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter