Set meals for Seniors???

lojo

Mouseketeer
I'm at the 'where will we be eating' stage of planning our DLP trip, and it occurs that while there are loads of children's menus I haven't seen any mention of menus for older people.

The last time my mother travelled with us was in Austria - we found loads of places there that offered small portion set menus for seniors and she just loved being able to have two or three courses, but in portion sizes that didn't overwhelm her. Buffets are usually good choices but if you're only eating child sized (or smaller) portions, then it's a bit much to have to pay adult prices.

When eating out at home, she usually just has a starter as her main course, and trys to guide the dessert decisions of everyone else, so that she can 'taste' theirs!

Any and all advice appreciated.
Lucy

Haven't seen anything like that at Disney actually on the menus. You will be able to order starters and have them as main courses in the restaurants though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter