Sessions?

don't their contracts rotate?

Adam was the piano player in July, but he was close to the end of his contract..Our wedding planner was unsure if the pianist in June would be the same for our ceremony

He did play in Cadillac lounge (Sessions) and it was very low keyed..he even played our wedding song for us that night before the set started

Would that be Adam? Anybody know? DH and I enjoyed him. Really nice guy. We were wondering if he was still with DCL.

i love Adam! He made me cry with his version of "the luckiest" by Ben Folds

The night before our ceremony, I brought the sheet music to the lounge and sheepishly asked "do you think you could play this?" he laughed and banged it right out...AMAZING!!

14vtfk0.jpg

OK all...debarked yesterday and I can confirm that Tim is still playing in Sessions. My wife and I enjoyed him before and after dinner most nites, as did a number of people. He was upset to hear rumours of his demise. He even checked with his booking agent and confirmed there are no plans to end Sessions music.

Tim, I know you are monitoring this thread...thanks for the good memories

Fellow Canuk!:cool1:

That's good news, because we're on the Magic in a few weeks, and DH and I are looking forward to some quiet adult time while the kids are at the Ocean's Quest parties every evening!

DVCanuk, can I ask what your dining rotation was? Thanks.

That's good news, because we're on the Magic in a few weeks, and DH and I are looking forward to some quiet adult time while the kids are at the Ocean's Quest parties every evening!

DVCanuk, can I ask what your dining rotation was? Thanks.

We were late-late seating -- 8:30

Thanks for the response, but actually what I meant was about the ordering of your restaurant: PLA, LAP or APL. Thanks!

Thanks for the response, but actually what I meant was about the ordering of your restaurant: PLA, LAP or APL. Thanks!

Sorry Cindy...I did not read it correctly...

Interesting rotation APLLPAL. I asked our server and he indicated that out slot and rotation had few children so we got to do Lumiere's 3 times. Not sure if all rotations go forward and reverse or not.

Very interesting rotation. I would have thought APLLAPL, which gets you Lumieres 3 times but in forward order. I've never heard of that kind of rotation before. It does make sense that the rotation with the least kids would have Lumieres 3 times because it's definitely the most "adult" of the 3 restaurants. There had been rumors (circulated on this boards) that they were doing away with assigning rotations based on the age of your kids, but based on what you report, that doesn't seem to be correct. Thanks for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter