Servers on the Wonder

Tumelo or what we were told to call him...Tumi! He made our first cruise the absolute best!

We had tumi on our first and only DCL cruise. We agree that he was great. He was very mindful of our preferences and entertained our kids all the time. Our kids, who were 6, 3 and 3 at the time of the cruise, still speak fondly of tumi over a year later.

I loved Jorge from Peru. He's going on break though next week through the end of January.

Do you happen to know if he'll be back by January 23rd? It would be really convenient for me if our waiter was fluent in Spanish and could communicate with my mom directly about the specials and whatever else. I'll have enough work entertaining my toddler and helping my preschooler order without translating the menu for her. Maybe I should request a Spanish speaker as part of the serving team? It had never occured to me until now.

Another vote for Tumi!!!!!

Just had him a few weeks ago. At the time Cindy was the assistant server, she was so amazing too! She is on vacation now but should be back if she isn't already. I think Tumi has time off sometime in January.

Do you happen to know if he'll be back by January 23rd? It would be really convenient for me if our waiter was fluent in Spanish and could communicate with my mom directly about the specials and whatever else. I'll have enough work entertaining my toddler and helping my preschooler order without translating the menu for her. Maybe I should request a Spanish speaker as part of the serving team? It had never occured to me until now.

I believe Jan. 23rd is his first cruise back. I'll check with him and let you know!

We had Aaron from the Philippines on the EBPC, and he was fantastic. Helen (from Kenya) worked with him, and they were a great team.

We just got off of the Wonder, and had Oka from Bali and Christina from the Ukraine as our serving team. They were incredible!! Friendly, helpful, and super sweet to our girls. Oka had just come back from vacation, and he'll be there until March. I don't know about Christina though.

I also recommend Tumi! He was our server on our second cruise, and was also on board on our 3rd and 4th cruises. He remembered us each time and spent a lot of time talking to us in Beach Blanket or when he was working on the pool deck. At one point I know that they were hoping to train him for Palo (don't know why that didn't happen), so you can bet he is awesome at his job!

We had Sam from the Philippines & Trisha from Trinidad this summer and they were great. We had Andre from Jamaica on our first of three cruises on the Wonder. Andre still remembers us over a year later and stops by to visit when we're onboard, we'll be requesting him on our next cruise.

We had Aaron as well!!! He was awesome! I'm sure all servers do it but he brought the most fantastic plate of nothing for dessert when my daughter said she wanted nothing.

We had several folks on our recent cruise who were not happy with their service team. We had one of our best teams ever: Januar (server), Levy (asst) and Geffrey (head).

We just got off of the Wonder, and had Oka from Bali and Christina from the Ukraine as our serving team. They were incredible!! Friendly, helpful, and super sweet to our girls. Oka had just come back from vacation, and he'll be there until March. I don't know about Christina though.

Christina was the assistant server when we were on the Wonder in late September. I thought she was wonderful: kind, polite, soft-spoken, so attentive. We often found her during the day at her other serving assignments, like the pizza or sandwich station. It was always nice to spend an extra few minutes with her outside the rush of mealtime. She didn't seem to know as many crayon and magic tricks as othe assistant servers we've had, but I would enjoy being in her section on a future cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter