Server Requests

flyinbrian

Earning My Ears
This will be our second cruise and was wondering if you can request specific servers for dinner service. If you can, who do you contact and by what method? If not, then we will just be happy with who we have serving us.

We were on the Wonder last year, August, and had a great server. I was hoping to either have that server again or request a server that was suggested to us.

Thank you in advance.

This will be our second cruise and was wondering if you can request specific servers for dinner service. If you can, who do you contact and by what method? If not, then we will just be happy with who we have serving us.

We were on the Wonder last year, August, and had a great server. I was hoping to either have that server again or request a server that was suggested to us.

Thank you in advance.

I had our TA put a request in but she said it was a 50/50 chance of getting the same server. If you didn't use a TA you can call Disney & put a request in.

You can always go to "Dining Changes" when you board the ship to see if you got your request. I sort of wish I would have done that because my request was ignored. Sometimes they can't fill your request because the person isn't onboard for your cruise and sometimes I think they just ignore it (our requested person was onboard).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter