Server is busy?

cwhite92

DCP Alum '11 '15
Hey guys,
Everytime that I try to make a dinner reservation online it gets me all the way through and then a "Sever is busy" message comes up. This has been going on for about two weeks now and its very annoying.. this happening to anyone else????:confused::confused3

I use the MDE app and have not had any problems with dining ressies recently. A couple of months ago it told me there was an error, I just signed out and signed back in and it worked fine.

I am not sure if you are just at the website or using the app, but there have been multiple updates to the app recently so that may affect it. But, after two weeks, you may just want to call and make the reservation if you are still having issues.

My ADRs have not been visible for about 2 weeks. I was told yesterday that Disney is doing a system change that will take until mid month. I agree with calling. Good-luck!

Thanks guys. I have used multiple computers, ill try to use the app and if not ill call, it's just annoying to call!!

it's just annoying to call!!

Calling can take more time but it is more annoying to spend all the $$$ on DDP or out of pocket and not get the ADR's you really want. I would just suck it up and call. Trying mulpitle times from multiple computers over 2 weeks seems like a huge waste of time. Just call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter