• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Server Busy??

jmhkd

Earning My Ears
:confused3 What's going on with the Dis Board Server today? Almost every other link click I'm getting a server busy message!!

I thought it was something on my end, cause my phone isn't working either.

ME TOO, IT TOOK FOREVER TO GET TO THIS PAGE. aNYBODY KNOW WHATS GOING ON? sERVER IS BUSY, SO it won't let me post. Kinda freeky. Server is busy please try again. I am many times!

kbmoo said:
ME TOO, IT TOOK FOREVER TO GET TO THIS PAGE. aNYBODY KNOW WHATS GOING ON?

Ive noticed it takes forever to get on any page for a while now. Weeks. I do notice if im on late at night its easier, probably because less people accessing the server at the same time. Its a bummer, but they need to add more servers to keep up with the gridlock, but that takes money.

I'm glad to see that it just isn't me, we have been having problems with our computer. Paid a fortune it repair it and I was worried it was acting up again.

I'm guessing it's due to all of us people that wait to get to work to post on the high speed internet. We are too busy to post on Monday because our desk is piled high with work. But Tuesday, now that's a different story!

Same problem here. Driving me batty..lol I can not hardly look at anything or post anything b/c I get the server busy error each time. :surfweb: :badpc:

Now I'm not an internet guru, but I believe they are having a bandwidth problem (like AOL had years ago). Like some said before, so many people are trying to view the pages and I think like the bandwidth is meant to only support X amount of people and if more people are trying to view then the server will be busy.

Me too..very frustrating. Could everyone please refrain from posting and searching so that I can post and read quicker :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter