serris sejours apartments video and photos

stargatebarbie

<font color=blue>There must be more than this prov
We booked 3 nights at the serris sejours affaires apartments we booked via travel republic at a cost of £50 per night

The apartments are in val de Europe which is a 10 min bus ride or a 4 min train ride away from disney .

Val de Europe is clean and safe area with many hotels ,bars restaurants and a huge shopping center which has great big supermarket in it called achun.
The apartments are a 2min walk from the station and the shopping center

The num 50 pep bus is free we were never asked to show anything to say where we was staying it runs from 9am to 11

LINK TO BUS TIME TABLE
http://www.buspeps.fr/fiches_horaires/buspeps_FH50_PA.pdf

Check in is from free but if your want to check in after 7 you need to let them know and get a code for the door as its not a 24 hr reception
We had no problem getting in via the card key when we came back each night

The girl on the check in was pleasant and helpful ,we just gave her our paperwork she didnt ask for passports

we where given room 106 on the first floor near the lift
the rooms were clean and we had towels and 2 loo rolls provided ,also a clean tea towel ,there was a washing up liquid dispenser and a sponge ,but i had brought my own
there was a mircowave,hob ,fridge, 4 mugs plates bowls ect and a few pots and pans again all very clean

NO KETTLE but i did know this and brought my own travel one
we took a extra couple of towels as they are not changed ,there is a laundry

we had one bedroom with two single beds and a large pull out baed in the lounge ,we pulled this out and left it out as we struggled to set it up (hubby was missed for this :rotfl:)
plenty of wardrobe space and a tv

If i had one complaint it would be thats as 3 girls in a room there wasnt a mirror near any sockets just the mirror in the bathroom with a shaver socket
we all slept fine and would use these apartments again

CLICK ON FIRST PHOTO FOR VIDEO

SeNkOGWl.jpg

CmrcYncl.jpg

ir0CrUwl.jpg

8I5kuj5l.jpg

ZeAUAXpl.jpg

JPv1gzol.jpg

view from our window G][/URL

o47L9Bvl.jpg

val de europe area and hotel eyslee

J6tYnWql.jpg

g3Mera2l.jpg

7VXIl9gl.jpg

big value yum yum oh and this milk was nice
8I5kuj5l.jpg

JkJ6cIfl.jpg

And if you really didnt want to leave disney casting was just near our apartments if you wanted a job

uUDxxlql.jpg

Feel free to ask any questions we also saw he adagio apartments and hip park both looked nice as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter