• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Seriously bummed

Minnesota

<font color=navy>Disney Commando<br><font color=re
Hi all! Arrived home last night from my grand excursion and realised only after hitting the 16 degree weather that I did not compleate one tradition while in WDW and now I am wondering if any of you could help.

Every year I go I get a pin for the resort I stay at. This year I have forgotten to buy one from the Polynesian and the All star Sports resorts. (If you notice in my signature All Star Sports was last year but I figured I could get it this year) I probably won't be back for another year and a half.

I was wondering if anyone knew where I might be able to order one online or over the phone for the resorts. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Minnesota

PS, Trip report comming soon to the DCL Trip report board and my website. MAAAAYBEEEE today since I don't have to work until tonight.

If you PM with your address, when I go down to Disney 1/23 through 1/27, I would be more than happy to pick them up and mail them to you. (free of charge). It would be my good deed for the year.

The first poster made a very nice offer. But, Pinshoppe.net has a good selection of pins.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter