Serious Problem...

lisakramer

Mouseketeer
I've become addicted to the boards. I have the app on my phone. I'm constantly looking for replies to my posts.
Help!
I have 2 months left till our cruise... I'm not sure I can stand the wait. And then there is the trip in April... I really don't think I'll last till April.
ACK!

I've become addicted to the boards. I have the app on my phone. I'm constantly looking for replies to my posts.
Help!
I have 2 months left till our cruise... I'm not sure I can stand the wait. And then there is the trip in April... I really don't think I'll last till April.
ACK!

:rotfl2:

I feel you! I'm glad we only booked our cruise 22 days out because as soon as it was booked I became OBSESSED. It's our first cruise and I can't wait!!!

Only 8 days til we sail :cool1::cool1:

Help!
ACK!

When is your cruise? We are October 25th on the Dream. :cool1:

lisakramer said:
Help!
ACK!

I hear ya :). We r 161 days from our cruise & I'm obsessed!

This phone app is the best/worst thing to ever happen to me!

I know the feeling!

We have 302 days left for our Magic cruise in the Med and I am going crazy. But it is half the fun!

I'm still 141 days out and look here every day since I got the app, sometimes many times in a day! This is my new Facebook! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

DW and I cruise on December 19th of this year and also one in 435 days to St. Thomas and such. That's my obsession!!!:lmao::goodvibes

Oh....and if anyone tries...and I mean TRIES to do an intervention on me, let's just say it wouldn't be pretty!!!:rotfl2::rotfl::mad:

DW and I cruise on December 19th of this year and also one in 435 days to St. Thomas and such. That's my obsession!!!:lmao::goodvibes

Oh....and if anyone tries...and I mean TRIES to do an intervention on me, let's just say it wouldn't be pretty!!!:rotfl2::rotfl::mad:

We're on the same cruise in October of 2013! I wish we had another cruise scheduled sooner, alas Disboards will have to satiate my obsession till then.

Help!
ACK!

I think that everyone on the dis boards is addicted....:thumbsup2.........and i will be on the Fantasy in 16 days,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and its driving me nuts

The obsession is especially strong as you plan or get closer to your trip.
It is not as bad when you do not have specific plans but great to get a touch of Disney anytime.
As for being addictive I don't think of it as a bad one at all!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter