SERIOUS Girls Thread

It does drive me crazy that boys can do that.

I am glad he is going. You should dance one dance with him. Big Sis/Little Brother dance. :)

I know it drives me crazy too. Here we are getting ready all day to look perfect for them, and they only take 30 minutes? Ugh

And I'm glad he's going too, oh gosh that would be pretty interesting. lol
His ticket number was 763, and mine was 458! And I heard there is going to be around 850 people there. :eek:

Hey!!

I am so happy cause i just got a new cell phone!I love it!!

I have a t-mobile dash. I love it, it's thin, tiny, and has a keyboard right on it. No sliding or opening it's all right there.

I have to leave for class in 30 minutes. English session was canceled for today but I have homework to start (essays take so long in college, 3-6 pages you have to edit and review 10 times at least. Check for grammer, fragments, thesis statements, sentence topics, topic order, chronological order it's insane).

I have to leave for class in 30 minutes. English session was canceled for today but I have homework to start (essays take so long in college, 3-6 pages you have to edit and review 10 times at least. Check for grammer, fragments, thesis statements, sentence topics, topic order, chronological order it's insane).

::yes::
I have one paper I just wrote, another one I have to do the final draft for, and a huuuge research paper due in a couple of months. I miss high school papers. :sad2:

Aw. Good luck with the work!
I gotta go now. My next class starts in a little bit...sadly...

I'm in class right now. We're supposed to be looking up stuff, but I'm doing this instead. Its boring. I can do it later. Sooo many people are doing other things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter