SERIOUS Girls Thread

Aunt Flow won't be here for me until about 3 or 2 weeks. I hate surprises too when it comes to this 'kind' of stuff. :laughing:

Aunt Flow won't be here for me until about 3 or 2 weeks. I hate surprises too when it comes to this 'kind' of stuff. :laughing:
I was kinda expecting her visit, but I was praying she would have waited at least until I got home from school.

if_men_had_periods_thumb.gif

:lmao:

I believe mine is just around the corner. Aunt Flo is very close to my house I believe. I just hope I don't get it while I am at school. At least wait till after school, Aunt Flo.
Oh jeeze that reminds me of a time waaay back in middle school. I just got out of math class and BAM, it happened unprepaired and all. I had to stay in the office until my mom could get off work and bring me my "things" with a change of jeans. It was so embaracing walking to the office right when everyone got out to go to their next classes.

Oh jeeze that reminds me of a time waaay back in middle school. I just got out of math class and BAM, it happened unprepaired and all. I had to stay in the office until my mom could get off work and bring me my "things" with a change of jeans. It was so embaracing walking to the office right when everyone got out to go to their next classes.
That must have been awful. I always carry tampons in my purse even when I know I am not even close to my period. I just have to be safe.

:-( This morning at 11:15am my grandfather passed away. He had a weak pulse this morning around 9:30am and my mother and grandmother went to go see him in his nursing home. I was stuck with class.
I called at 11:36am after I told my teacher from my next class that starts at 11:45am I had to go be with him. My mother told me he had passed away and they were getting his personal affects. I was too late. Thank god my boyfriend was there, I just collapsed on the floor. I hardly knew him, I kept pushing off going to see him. My grandmother married him when my grandfather by blood passed away, I was 3 years old. I've had what, 15 years to get to know him and I didn't do a thing about it.
Here's the last pictures I have of him the last time I saw him back in May
IMAGE_082.jpg

IMAGE_079.jpg

:-( This morning at 11:15am my grandfather passed away. He had a weak pulse this morning around 9:30am and my mother and grandmother went to go see him in his nursing home. I was stuck with class.
I called at 11:36am after I told my teacher from my next class that starts at 11:45am I had to go be with him. My mother told me he had passed away and they were getting his personal affects. I was too late. Thank god my boyfriend was there, I just collapsed on the floor. I hardly knew him, I kept pushing off going to see him. My grandmother married him when my grandfather by blood passed away, I was 3 years old. I've had what, 15 years to get to know him and I didn't do a thing about it.
IMAGE_082.jpg

IMAGE_079.jpg

:hug: :hug: :hug: I'm so sorry!!! PM me anytime if you need to talk :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im so sorry to hear about your loss. :hug:
Please feel free to PM me any time.. i know what your going thru.. :hug: :hug: :hug:
Im sure your grandad will look after you wherever you go.

IMAGE_082.jpg

IMAGE_079.jpg

:hug: :hug: :hug: I'm so sorry! Ill be praying for you and your family. If you need to vent just pm me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter