Serious case of indecision......Help urgently needed!!!!

Which one to choose!

• Royal pacific

• Portofino bay

• Hard Rock

Results are only viewable after voting.
We stayed at the HRH this Aug for our 1st trip to US/IOA. I have 3 boys (10, 7, 7). They really loved the HRH. The pool was great and they loved the games and slide. The boat was an easy ride to the parks. The room was large and we thought the resort was beautiful. We are probably going in Dec but I think we will try RPR because its a little closer to IOA and I'd like to try somewhere new. PBH seems too far for me.

HRH all the way!!! Two boys 11 & 13 and they love this place....hmmm, so do my hubby & me!:cool1:

HRH pool is always packed. Although it might seem like there are lots of fun things happening, it is very easy to lose track of your kids in the pool. The lifeguards at PBH are excellent and I always feel confident in the safety of my children.

Makes me excited to be staying at HRH in December with two teenagers! Not sure how busy the pool will be in December but we like lots of activity. Added bonus is that the teenagers both love music, as do I :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter