• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sergeant-at-Arms of the camping boards

I don't have the patience to read all that, so I think I'll just PM Larry and see what he thinks. Come to think of it, I don't have time to listen to what he thinks of it, either.

Jim, if you read through that thread you're gonna need a bigger scooter for all the kungaloosh supplies you'll be picking up to sooth your soul. It was nearly as bad as that nutty professor thread last year where the guy was debating the merits of capitalism.

And momofsix...I'm not picking on you. I thought you were completely reasonable. And you remained far more civilized than I would have.

Jim, if you read through that thread you're gonna need a bigger scooter for all the kungaloosh supplies you'll be picking up to sooth your soul. It was nearly as bad as that nutty professor thread last year where the guy was debating the merits of capitalism.

Wow, I almost forgot about that guy. Now I'm all worked up.

Look what I miss when I'm away for a while. Momof6, you handled yourself well.

Wow, Momof6!! You acted like nobility on that thread. Now you know why I don't even look at other forums. KFK...all I can say is you have a lot of integrity! :thumbsup2 Yoda Girl, you're claws could never be sharp enough to compete with some of those nasty, catty people. Consider yourself blessed!;)

Momof6 - I really hope everything works out well for you & that you reach your goal and then some!!:goodvibes

Yall are so sweet to say such nice things!

Editting to add this so I don't get banned form the Camping Boards for being too sappy: Now go put some sassy pants on over that green thong and go fishing!

Editting to add this so I don't get banned form the Camping Boards for bewing to sappy: Now go put some sassy pants on over that green thong and go fishing!
If you don't quit referring to Frank I'm gonna get jealous. :lmao:

I leave for one day of family fun and look what happens! Complete chaos! :laughing:

Boy, Jim. Your wish is our command. One request from you and three girls rush to answer. :worship:

It's because he's a Rock Star.

It was nearly as bad as that nutty professor thread last year where the guy was debating the merits of capitalism.

I will be needing that link please.

Wow, Momof6!! You acted like nobility on that thread. Now you know why I don't even look at other forums. KFK...all I can say is you have a lot of integrity! :thumbsup2 Yoda Girl, you're claws could never be sharp enough to compete with some of those nasty, catty people. Consider yourself blessed!;)

Momof6 - I really hope everything works out well for you & that you reach your goal and then some!!:goodvibes

Thank you very much. I try. However, now you know why DH calls me kampFIREkim. It's not my ability to build a campfire. :lmao:

I did learn 2 valuable lessons through all of this.

1. DVC points ...Good.

2. Dis points.....Bad.

Just to be fair.....

FWIW and FYI.....Robin and I have communicated and we are on good terms now. Sarah Pm'd me once and wanted to talk things out but I think she's in a Disboards time out due to the missing avatar/pm capabilities and hasn't been able to do so. Malificent is definitely in time out and I think I saw her ranting on the Dis on FB. I'm not 100% sure, but the timing and subject matter was uncanny if not. As for any other meanies...well, I don't know.

YG is a little soft isn't she? :lmao: J/K (You're a sweetie.)

Momof6, glad to see you back on the camping boards.

If you don't quit referring to Frank I'm gonna get jealous. :lmao:

At this point I don't think you'll ever convince her of that! :rotfl:

GREEN FISHING THONGS FOR EVERYONE !!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

You'll never convince ME of THAT! :eek:

I will fish in my sassy pants, thank you.;)

One more thing...

CLOSE YOUR EYES....DON'T FOLLOW THE LINK!!!! IT'S A DARK, DARK PLACE!!!!

Sorry for such a long post.

Yoda Girl, you're claws could never be sharp enough to compete with some of those nasty, catty people. Consider yourself blessed!;)

LOL I know! I kept typing out stuff then erasing because my conscience was getting the better of me! :rotfl:

YG is a little soft isn't she? :lmao: J/K (You're a sweetie.)

I am a big softie. :cutie:

Course, I suppose that there can be worse thing to be called...most of which I have been called at one point or the other. :laughing:

One more thing...

CLOSE YOUR EYES....DON'T FOLLOW THE LINK!!!! IT'S A DARK, DARK PLACE!!!!

She's right. And time spent that you'll never be able to regain. :rolleyes1

Yall are so sweet to say such nice things!

Editting to add this so I don't get banned form the Camping Boards for being too sappy: Now go put some sassy pants on over that green thong and go fishing!

I just want to know how you ended up with the 4 boys and 2 girls and I ended up with the 4 girls and 2 boys (I must be in the wrong part of SC)? :confused3 I read the budget board discussion and I am pulling for you! Good luck!

And Donnie, you are gonna have to text me too. I hate not being in the know.

Angie, just text me....

And I go to the Fort and miss a fight....darn darn darn darn

(ETA-Y'all know I just LOVE me a good scrapin' fight)

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Some people can really be very hateful!! They don't even know Momof6, her situation, etc. but they automatically assume things with out knowing the truth, etc. I am glad people on the camping forum are not like that. They seem to help one another with suggestions, etc. and they are not negative like that in anyway.

I also wish you the best and hope everything works out for you. :tinker:

LOL I know! I kept typing out stuff then erasing because my conscience was getting the better of me! :rotfl:

Believe it or not...me too. :goodvibes

And I go to the Fort and miss a fight....darn darn darn darn

(ETA-Y'all know I just LOVE me a good scrapin' fight)

:rotfl2: If you'd been here, maybe some of the rest of us would have been able to stay out of trouble.

When will I learn not to wander away from the camping boards (and my friends on the disAbilities board). There's a thread out there with #228 posts argung the use of bubbles in the theme parks. Gee whiz! I'm starting to expect a few posters to end up on an episode of "SNAPPED!!!!"

MOMof6, we need an update! How's the fundraising coming along? You can't leave us hanging....

You should know by now that we care. :thumbsup2

There's a thread out there with #228 posts argung the use of bubbles in the theme parks. Gee whiz! I'm starting to expect a few posters to end up on an episode of "SNAPPED!!!!"

Um, yeah... they locked that one too.

It's getting to the point that you can see the train wreck coming about 3 posts in. Is the DIS marketing to potential new members on SanctimoniousSoapBoxDwellers.com?? :dance3:

I've never seen it this bad since I've been hanging around, and I used to beebop around the Theme Parks board pretty regularly. :confused:

I have a little over a hundred left to raise. :thumbsup2

:dance3: Yay!!! Nearly 2/3 of the way there. Still pulling for you! :thumbsup2

Um, yeah... they locked that one too.

It's getting to the point that you can see the train wreck coming about 3 posts in. Is the DIS marketing to potential new members on SanctimoniousSoapBoxDwellers.com?? :dance3:

I've never seen it this bad since I've been hanging around, and I used to beebop around the Theme Parks board pretty regularly. :confused:

I know. I just ended up scanning through and saw the padlock.

Ahhh yes, the SSBD's. I didn't realize there was a website. LMBO!!!

The bubble thread was of interest to me b/c DS5's OT actually suggested that we use bubbles at WDW to calm/distract him when necessary and was curious what the consensus might be. I'm still not sure what the consensus was. I don't think there was one.

Who knew the hazards bubbles could pose. Everything from losing skin to major disability causing injuries. Has there been a full moon over the Dis lately?

I have enjoyed checking out other forums in the past, and there have been some really nice ones, but of late I'm finding out "there's no place like home".

If I have any questions, they will posed to Fort Fiends first. Then if there's no answer, which is unlikely, I'll just 4-get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter