Serenity Bay , why no music?

erinfarber

Mouseketeer
Just a thought... Serenity Bay is so wonderful for all the adults, but wouldn't it be great if their was some type of live Caribbean music? maybe some reggae music or some type of island music? I am certainly not suggesting loud obnoxious music, that would defeat the purpose of Serenity Bay all together, just some type of island music. The Cm's spend so much time pushing the drink specials (Bahama Mama 2 for 1 ) etc. I just think if there was some music, most cruisers would have a wonderful time. Any thoughts?

Just a thought... Serenity Bay is so wonderful for all the adults, but wouldn't it be great if their was some type of live Caribbean music? maybe some reggae music or some type of island music? I am certainly not suggesting loud obnoxious music, that would defeat the purpose of Serenity Bay all together, just some type of island music. The Cm's spend so much time pushing the drink specials (Bahama Mama 2 for 1 ) etc. I just think if there was some music, most cruisers would have a wonderful time. Any thoughts?

Serenity Bay = sounds like a place that should be for the enjoyment of just laying back and enjoying nature. Ocean, wind, birds. That works for me.

I think, if you get a cabana, they have music piped in.

Serenity Bay = sounds like a place that should be for the enjoyment of just laying back and enjoying nature. Ocean, wind, birds. That works for me.

I think, if you get a cabana, they have music piped in.

We had a cabana at Serenity Bay on our November cruise and it did not have music.

As Princess Shmoo says, serenity bay is more relaxation.
I think the music of nature at Serenity Bay is much more appealing. ;)

I'm so happy there is no music. That last chair at the very end. That's my oasis. Peace & quiet!

We had a cabana at Serenity Bay on our November cruise and it did not have music.

As Princess Shmoo says, serenity bay is more relaxation.
I think the music of nature at Serenity Bay is much more appealing. ;)

Agreed! We had a cabana our last cruise on the Fantasy and definitely enjoyed the peace and quiet! Can't wait to go back... Probably one of my favorite places in the world haha

Apparently my suggestion does not work for most cruisers. I also enjoy the peace and quiet Serenity Bay has to offer, but I just thought an hour or 2 of live reggae or Caribbean music would be nice as well. I have been out voted. regardless, Disney does it best .We love Serenity Bay, and we will continue to visit this amazing island as often as possible.

I wouldn't mind it if they have had someone playing steel drums for a couple of hours. Would be nice.

Apparently my suggestion does not work for most cruisers. I also enjoy the peace and quiet Serenity Bay has to offer, but I just thought an hour or 2 of live reggae or Caribbean music would be nice as well. I have been out voted. regardless, Disney does it best .We love Serenity Bay, and we will continue to visit this amazing island as often as possible.

I wouldn't mind it if they have had someone playing steel drums for a couple of hours. Would be nice.

But what couple of hours would you pick? What if it's during the short time that someone (who wants to just lay back and take in nature) has their little one in the nursery.

We enjoy the quiet at Serenity Bay. If I want music I can listen to exactly what I'm in the mood for on my iPod. :beach:

Another vote here for the peace and quiet of Serenity Bay. :thumbsup2 I love laying on that beach, listening to the small waves - but they are so gentle that any music would certainly drown them out. :beach:

They had great music (Jimmy Buffet, islandy) at the bar in Serenity Bay when I went last time. I sat there with my book, the view and a yummy frozen something or other that it was MUCH too early in the day to be drinking and loved it!

Serenity Bay has natures own music playing... the waves crashing and birds chirping = slice of heaven.

Another vote here for the peace and quiet of Serenity Bay. :thumbsup2 I love laying on that beach, listening to the small waves - but they are so gentle that any music would certainly drown them out. :beach:

And yet another vote for for the Peace & Quiet of Serenity Bay. ::yes::

Agreed! Haven't been to CC before but on our beach vacations the sounds of the waves is my favorite part of hanging out at the beach. :)

I love music but I actually enjoyed the, well, serenity of SB. As a supervisor for a health care organization my job is very stressful and I have a very active family life, so peace and quiet is a rarity for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter