• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sequoia Lodge pool closure

ScottishDisMam

Mouseketeer
I'm booked for November and received an email telling me the pool will be closed. I just phoned to see what my options were and I got an operator who was less than helpful who basically told me to be grateful they let me know and change my dates if I wasn't happy. I can't change my dates as the flights are paid for, but as I booked Golden Forest there was no like for like to change to without paying a lot more. She made me feel stupid for even questioning this. Am I being unreasonable for being disappointed that we have a hotel with no pool?

I think if the pool was not planned to be closed when you booked you can use the pool in another hotel. If the closure was planned though you can't.

Its listed on their website that it is going to be closed from 2nd November to 13th Dec, so it seems its a planned closure so unfortunately there isn't anything else they have to offer

Thanks. I do see that on the site now. Unfortunately when I booked in February I didn't see that. Oh well never mind, plenty other things to do. I was just a bit miffed that I got a grumpy telephone operator! It's not something you're used to when phoning disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter