September weather

creeljeff1982

First Family Vacation 2013
I was wondering if anyone has had any bad weather experiences during the month of september? Does it rain alot?

It is florida so expect an occasion rain shower daily but with that being said you could go rainless for a week. It is also the end of hurricane season but that's a very low probability

Sounds good, hope we dont get washed out, Ive heard with it being hurricane season the weather can get kinda crazy but in the past Im not sure I remember much going on in september weather wise.

We went in mid September in 2011. It did rain daily, but the rain moved out very quickly.

Be prepared for the heat and humidity. It's pretty bad is September.

It's hot and humid and will potentially rain every afternoon. That being said, the parks are less crowded and it's not like July so we go in September. Oh and the rack rates are lower so the discounts make our room only discount even nicer.

I will say mornings and evenings are pretty lovely though so if you can get out of the worst of it around noon till 3 or 4 it's even more manageable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter