september weather

jenbabes

Earning My Ears
just wondering does anyone know what the weather is like in september because looking at booking agen but just want to check what the weather is like cheers

hot, muggy and showers -- occasional hurricanes -- it is the middle of hurricane season, that's why Disney offers free dining then

We have been there the last three years for the first full week of September. The first two were hot; last year was VERY hot. It was 95 the whole time we were there with lots of humidity. We didn't mind it though as we just took afternoon breaks and went swimming and drank lots of fluid. We had two days of rain--the first day it rained 45 mintues and the day before our departure we had a heavy downpour for 3 hours. Other than that, there was one day when it sprinkled for five minutes.

Neither my boyfriend nor I felt that it was overly hot or humid, though it was always in the 80s and a high percent of humidity. I guess being in and out of attractions/rides/shops really helped. It did rain ever day, usually a thunderstorm. My boyfriend was sick most of the time because it was so cold in the attractions/rides/shops/restaurants...

very hot and humid...but go to the parks early take afternoon rests enjoy the pool and then head back to the parks for the evening :thumbsup2

thanx very much we have now booked for the 34rd septemebr until i think the 7th of ocotober s hpefully weather should be alrite, obviously we knw its hurricaine season and will have some rain but should stil be good.

Go to this website and enter the destination and dates of your vacations and it will give you the the weather for the past years during your vacation week.

http://www.wunderground.com/tripplanner/index.asp

Assuming you meant 24 Sept to Oct 7

The Average High Temperature is 87 F with a historical range of 75 F to 95 F
The Average Low Temperature is 73 F with a historical range of 60 F to 79 F
There is a 25% chance of a Hot Day (temperature over 90°F / 32°C).
(52 days out of 209 in historical record)
Most consecutive days found in historic record: 6
There is a 0% chance of a Freezing Day (temperature below 32°F / 0°C).
(0 days out of 209 in historical record)
Most consecutive days found in historic record: 0

The Average Daily Precipitation is 0.27 with a historical range of 0.00 to 1.76
There is a 33% chance of a Precipitation Day.
(69 days out of 209 in historical record)
Most consecutive days found in historic record: 8

Average Cloud Cover is mostly sunny
There is a 22% chance of a Cloudy Day.
(46 days out of 209 in historical record)
Most consecutive days found in historic record: 9

The Average Wind is 6 mph with a historical range of 0 mph to 32 mph
There is a 6% chance of a Windy Day (average wind over 10 mph / 15km/h).
(13 days out of 209 in historical record)
Most consecutive days found in historic record: 3

The Average High Dew Point is 74 F with a historical range of 57 F to 79 F
The Average Low Dew Point is 67 F with a historical range of 32 F to 75 F
There is a 88% chance of a Sweltering Day (dew point over 70°F / 21°C).
(183 days out of 209 in historical record)
Most consecutive days found in historic record: 13

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter