September Visit Question

EMHDad

DIS Veteran
My wife and I got GAD-GAD tickets and we are taking a vacation to be with family in Florida. We cant do a full disney vacation this time around, but we are going to spend 2 nights in PopCent. and one full family day at MK. It is a Sunday and MK Ev. EMH, and so whole day will be 8am-11pm with afternoon nap for kids.

Here's my question. We took our first trip to Disney in July 2009. The park was pretty crowded, but we didnt really feel it too much, because we focused on the beginning and the end of the days. However, it was crowded.I know everyone says that September (Last week) is one of the lowest times, but can anyone be more specific? I know you cant be exact, but if July is 100%, September would be ___%-____%? Thank you for any shared thoughts.

We went around that same time last sept and I'd say it was 40-50%. I think the most we waited for anything was 20 mins and hardly ever need a fast pass. It will still be HOT but the crowds were not that bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter