• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September Trip - So Excited!!! Tips wanted!

Following along; your daughter is so cute! You found some great deals - I'm going to have to check JCP and Kohl's more frequently! I think you are smart to schedule a non-park day! We didn't do that, but it ended up sort of working out that way on our trip and it was a much needed break!

Thanks for following along! Hopefully I will catch up on posting! Just been busy lately! and they ALWAYS have deals!

Yay! A coworker of mine who is a cast mast told me that the colored cover can come off to adjust the sizing on the band itself if it is too big or uncomfortable for your daughter. It won't let you put the colored cover back over it though.

We are down to 9 days from take off! We have changed our reservation at Sanaa to 12:30 in the afternoon, because we figured we would be hungry earlier and we want to do the campfire at AKL. Has anyone done this? Thoughts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter