September Trip Reports

cinderellagirl2280

Princess in Training
Might as well get the ball rolling! This thread is for anyone arriving in September. I would love to meet other Dis folks during my week there!

We're coming from Ontario Canada. My friend has never been to Disney or the Fort so this will be exciting. We're arriving on the 5th of September and pulling out on the 12th. We have a couple of resort hopping days during the week built in as well as park days.

Super excited and can’t wait to be there!

Thanks for starting this. I have missed the trip reports. It seems like summer has been a bit slow for Fort trips in here.

I started to say that is a long trip for only a week at the Fort, but I'm driving the coach to Key West (1400 miles each way) from St. Louis and only staying a week.

Let us know how your prep, travel and stay are going.

Stay cool and enjoy. September is still pretty hot at WDW.

j

Brought the trailer home last night. Tomorrow I need to fix the bearings. Then next weekend we clean and pack!

We are staying from 09/05-09/19 in the Preferred section.

We will be at Port Canaveral first, then a brief break at Marriott Harbour Lake to hide during Labor Day, and then FW. We depart from central TX today (08/21) 😳. The plan was to leave on Monday, but the weather is looking pretty bad, so we think it'd be good to give ourselves extra time.

This is our first long distance trip with the TT. It's a 22', so nothing too enormous, but we're still being careful as we get our legs under us. Planning to slow roll it across the Deep South over 5 days. If we're feeling good we'll cover more ground in less time, but the initial plan is to take the tortoise route. 🐢

Any tips or insight appreciated!

I’m one week away from pulling out from my driveway and we finally have good weather forecasted tomorrow to pop up the trailer and clean her out so I can pack. Good news is, packing is the easy part as it’s already done here in the house.

We head out 9/23/22 and arrive at koa for our time at universal and then arrive at the fort 9/28/22 till 10/8/22, full hook-up, to do 8 day park hoppin'. We had made reservations for same time period 2020 & 2021, but due to covid had to cancel.

We head out 9/23/22 and arrive at koa for our time at universal and then arrive at the fort 9/28/22 till 10/8/22, full hook-up, to do 8 day park hoppin'. We had made reservations for same time period 2020 & 2021, but due to covid had to cancel.

So you're saying you're overdue for your theme park warrior stampede?

hair-fire.gif
I approve.

Have a great stay. I'll be about six weeks behind you.

Bama Ed

So excited for all of you going to "The Fort" this month. If you see Eeyore tell him I said hello & miss not getting my hugs!

Geez Ed your Crimson Tide should ease up a bit on poor Utah!

This IS easy, @cinderellagirl2280 .

In typical Saban fashion, after halftime Bama will grind out the clock, substitute liberally, and remove starters to keep everyone healthy for next week's game versus Texas.

And hey, Utah St. is not a bad team. They won their Power 5 conference championship last year (Mountain West Conference). They're just playing against what is essentially year-in-and-year-out the 33rd franchise of the NFL.

And Coach Saban just signed an 8-year contract extension. :happytv:

Hope you arrive safely at the Fort. I'll be following along and we will be there ourselves later this year. Never been in September so I'm interested in what you think about visiting this time of year.

Take care! Bama Ed

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter