September Trip 2016

tinkerbell1991

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

Me and the boyfriend are hoping to go to Florida next September, just the two of us.

What I was wondering was, is there anything that you would recommend we do while there.

We're thinking of doing the MNSSHP one night, but can't think of anything else that would make the trip a little more "Magical" :flower:

We'll be doing the Disney parks and Universal/IOA, but is there any restaurants/counter service meals you would recommend?

:cutie:

Here are some ideas for a grown up couple trip thatnwe have found fun.

Do a tandem parasail at the Contemporary resort.

Buy tickets for Cirque du Soliel at DTD.

Have a beery night out at Raglan Road with a seat near the stage.

Have a spa treatment one of the resorts with a spa.

Hire a boat and cruise the lake.

My favourite grown up Disney place to eat is Artists Point at Wilderness Lodge.

Have fun planning!

Here are some ideas for a grown up couple trip thatnwe have found fun.

Do a tandem parasail at the Contemporary resort.

Buy tickets for Cirque du Soliel at DTD.

Have a beery night out at Raglan Road with a seat near the stage.

Have a spa treatment one of the resorts with a spa.

Hire a boat and cruise the lake.

My favourite grown up Disney place to eat is Artists Point at Wilderness Lodge.

Have fun planning!

They all sound great, thank you!

I've never even heard of parasailing over at the contemporary resort, I'll definitely be looking into that.

Thank you again for all the suggestions, I'm hoping to give raglan road a try as I've heard great things about it :cutie:

Google Sammy Duvall's Watersports Centre. They offer other Watersports too. Tandem parasailing was my children's best ever moment at WDW and they've been 8 times each. You do need to book in advance I think but we booked while we were there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter