September Roll Call for Coronado Springs...

hugsquared

<font color=purple>W. makes my liver quiver<font c
Inspired by another thread....
Taking a roll call for all the excited people heading to CSR in September.
September 17th-24th
:cool1: :bounce: :cool1: :bounce: :cool1: :bounce:

Me and my boyfriend will be there 22 - 26. He's never been before so I'm trying really hard to make it MAGICAL!!!

We (me and DH) will be there Sept 8-11!! Can't wait. It will be his 2nd time (as an adult) and I can't even count how many times (you lose count after 20-25 times) but in recent years it will be my 5th time!! :jumping1:

My DH is from New Mexico so I am sure he will enjoy a little piece of "home" since he has been in FL for over 10 years.

Sept 26 - Oct 4. Can't wait! My 2nd stay at CSR and my DH's first.

5kwallace said:
We will be there celebrating our 13th anniversary Sept. 18 - 24. :jumping1:
:bounce: Maybe we'll see you there. We have our collection of Lime Green Mickey Heads that I'm trying to decide how to decorate. I think I'll put one in our window with my screen name on it. If you see us...say hello!! :wave2:

Disneykat said:
:jumping1: We"ll be there Sep 28th - Oct 3rd! :jumping1:

We'll be there from 9/29 - 10/3..... first time at CSR - son's choice - can't wait!!!!

:goodvibes I can't wait either. We initially decided on Pop Century but when DH started "looking" around the Disney site on-line he suggested CSR...upgrade to a moderate? I jumped on it. Now the more hear about it, the more excited I get. I can't wait for the Pepper Market, the pool and beautiful sunsets. Anymore CSR's out there?

Just found out yesterday we'll be there from the 15th-18th, unexpected business trip, but I'll take it. :rotfl: It'll be the first trip for our newest little pirate! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter