September rocks!

Faulkx6

Earning My Ears
We checked in yesterday and headed to Epcot around 3pm. We road every ride there before 9:00 with no waits. Walked on every ride. Same thing today at Magic Kingdom!!! We road severL of the big rides multiple times and just walked on each time thought I would share the good news with those of you coming in this week. We are so glad we picked September for our firsr trip!!! Oh! 90 degrees and not a lick of rain in sight!!!

This is good to hear:banana::banana: On a plane Saturday morning!!! This is our first trip in September - been in March, April, May, October & December.
Hope the rest of your trip is just as magical!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear you are having a great so far :cool1:. We love going in September...love the low crowds and the weather.

Y'all are welcome! We're here till Monday @ the POP!!! Super excited and just neededto tell someone who understands:) lol!

Yay, me too!! Cannot wait!

Me three!

It seems like in years past I kept reading threads about "what happened to September?! It's so crowded!" and this year it's just the opposite. It might just be that I'm happening upon different threads, but I'm hopeful about really low crowds anyway...

I can also note that the love bugs are very few, almost nothing. Free waters from quick service has been great (brought drink flavors!!) and so far the food has been all good!

We checked in yesterday and headed to Epcot around 3pm. We road every ride there before 9:00 with no waits. Walked on every ride. Same thing today at Magic Kingdom!!! We road severL of the big rides multiple times and just walked on each time thought I would share the good news with those of you coming in this week. We are so glad we picked September for our firsr trip!!! Oh! 90 degrees and not a lick of rain in sight!!!

:thumbsup2 Thanks for the positive post! I'm so excited for our trip in 3 days and this post just sent my excitement over the top! :woohoo:

We go EVERY September...I'll be there in 3 days!!! POP Here I come:cool1:

We'll be at Pop in 3 days too! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter