September Reservations on the Fantasy

tweety38

Mouseketeer
I am on one of the September cruises and while I have gotten a few emails from Disney my cruise is not showing up on the Disney Cruise site in reservations. I would like to see it.

I am on one of the September cruises and while I have gotten a few emails from Disney my cruise is not showing up on the Disney Cruise site in reservations. I would like to see it.

have they finished adjusting it yet? I read they are being released tomorrow. Did you keep the same reservation number? Maybe you can re-link it.

Same reservation number. I've tried re-linking it. Guess I'll have to be patient.

good luck. I would’ve thought you guys could get in. Do you have to checkin again and book excursion all over again? Did you try through the website vs the app?

I've tried both. It says to call between the 25th and 30th . So I'll do that. I was at day 31 when the 7 to 4 happened. I'm assuming all the things on board that we had booked were removed.

I've tried both. It says to call between the 25th and 30th . So I'll do that. I was at day 31 when the 7 to 4 happened. I'm assuming all the things on board that we had booked were removed.

good luck!

I just chatted with DCL about this. They said the Fantasy September cruises should start to appear on the website on August 25.

I didn't ask but am guessing that they are first working through the people who booked a 7-night cruise to see if they want to take the shorter 4-night cruise.

Shoreside concierge has indicated they are trying to match up the things you already booked (if they still are applicable) with the new schedule. I don't think we are going to be able to book new things or move stuff around right away. Guess we find out tomorrow.

Check in should now be available for the September 11 and 18 cruises. I am assuming that the other modified cruises can login in and book activities.

Did anyone get a PAT on their forms?
We picked one, but there's no indication anywhere it was accepted?

Just checked in and it let me pick PAT . I scrolled down page and it let me send it to my email and print.

I had to enter the reservation number again.

Accepted? When I checked in albeit on Dream now it was whatever time we chose.
I'm thinking that's it. Didn't say anything on the form about a time, though. I'm just showing up at the time I picked, showing the QR code, and if that's an issue, well we'll deal with that when we come to it.

I'm thinking that's it. Didn't say anything on the form about a time, though. I'm just showing up at the time I picked, showing the QR code, and if that's an issue, well we'll deal with that when we come to it.

my time and boarding group did not show up earlier. I just went back and I’d it again and everything is now on my PAT firm. 11am boarding group 3

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter