SEPTEMBER Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange

Thank you very much Claire for the post its, and the solar dancing flower, so cute!

That just leaves two more letters to be received, and it should be there any day now.

Pen Pals, I had pmed everyone the topic, and twist for the month of October. This months letters should arrive any day now, so we can just move on to the next month. When you have sent out your letter, and twist for October, please post on that thread.

For those of you who had signed up for the next round, it will be coming up before we know it! And I will be giving out pen pal info. at the starting of next month. :goodvibes

Please check in on the October thread for our weekly check ins. I will keep this thread open for our last letter/twist arrival.

Waiting to hear from the lady who is checking my mail. Should know tomorrow evening!

It took a while but apparently it came in! It'll be the first thing I open when I get into the apartment tomorrow afternoon!

Just got in from a bad experience with United Airlines. But I opened my package to find a lovely letter, a lip gloss, post-it notes, candies... and a bath bomb from Lush!! Now I know how I'm going to relax tonight!

Thank you so much! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter