*September Pen Pal Exchange*

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Great job everyone on completing last months exchange successfully! I have posted sign ups for the next round, so come, and join us for it!

I will be sending out a pm to everyone with next months topic, and twist within the next two days. Please remember to post on this thread each week for the weekly check in, as you send out your exchange, and as you receive it.

Have a nice day! :goodvibes

Pen pals, please check in for the upcoming week. If you will be away, please let me know.

checking in. I think I will skip the next round. Will be back the first of the year.

I had gotten some Mickey ornaments in the mail today....was it from one of my pen pals? There was no note so wonder :rolleyes1.....found out who I had gotten them from :)

I think this might have already closed, but if not, can I get in on it? I would love to, after being away from the boards so long. We're finally booked for Disney again!

Anyone else? I am waiting to hear back from a participant, and once she gets back to me, I will close sign ups. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter