September or October?

erinmomof2

Mouseketeer
Trying to decide when to book and I'm torn. We were thinking of September or October and either way we want the dining plan. I've been reading that free dining is usually offered in September, so that is a huge plus for us we are trying to book this trip on budget.... but I also don't want to deal with huge crowds cause we have two little kids.

So would it be better to go in October and pay for the DDP ourselves? Or hope for the free dining and save the money? Any opinions about which more worth it? Any opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks

I went in septemeber and it was really nice not too crowded got on the rides fairly quickly weather was good. if thats any help to you

Well I vote for October! It is gorgeous there in October! We are going in March/April only because it is for my dd's 8th grade grad trip or else we wouldve waited and went in October!! We've been there once in the begining of Sept and it was horribly HOT! If you are going on a budget and free dining is Sept not Oct then I would go with September but more to the middle of September like the 15th etc.. Also this is Hurricane season and that is why there is usually free dining just incase you didnt know this. But it is rare for disney to be affected by it! I would say bring rain gear just in case! Hope this helps!!:thumbsup2

Since you have little ones, I would vote for September. Before our son got school age, we went in September. Go after the Labor Day holiday. You will have no crowds. We walked right on the rides.

The Food and Wine Festival starts in the middle of October and that would be something to think about. That is a pretty popular event and it can get a little crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter