• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September or October?

chloesmommi

Mouseketeer
What is the weather really like the first week in September? I see the average high temp is 83 degrees, but sometimes these weather charts are not really accurate. Is this a comfortable time temp-wise and crowd-wise? Is October significantly different? Also, is it humid in Anaheim in September?

September is typically a bit warmer than October, not humid at all. I say typically because our weather in Southern California has been VERY unpredictable lately; today it was HAILING and in the 50s outside...go figure! Very bizarre for us for April.

The temperature difference between the two months isn't much, so choose your visit time based on the crowds. No matter what, plan on cool evenings, even in the hottest months. After Labor Day through early November is a great time to visit. Have fun! :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

Michelle, What would typical temperature be like for week of 11/3/2001 as that is planned first trip to DL.

DisDuck

DisDuck, November typically has highs in the upper 60s to perhaps the low 70s, with nights getting down into the low 50s or possibly even cooler. We do get the odd heat spell in November occasionally, but usually it's pretty moderate and definitely chilly at night. :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

MIchelle, Thanks for answering. Do you agree that 83 degrees is the average, or does it tend to be cooler? I know the weather can be whacky, but generally speaking, what would you say?

We visited DL the first week of September in 1998: the temperature was a :( miserable 90-105. No waits for lines!

may1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter