September/October Travelers What Are You Most Excited To Do at WDW?

scoutsmom99

<b><font color=f95602>Member of the 'Jambo! WildBu
What is everyone most excited to do at WDW?

Here is my top 3.

1. Ride Soarin
2. Illuminations Dessert Party with fellow Disers
3. Seeing Wishes again (and crying like a baby while I see it!)

Going Oct 22nd - 29th. I can't wait to:

1. See Spectro and Wishes
2. See the Festival of the Lion King
3. Go to the Boardwalk during the evening
4. Eat at my favorite WDW Restaurants

i'm definitely looking forward to staying at the Swan. it'll be a first for us. i'm looking forward to the KTTKT, the wishes cruise, La Nouba, and of course MNSSHP.i'm just overall looking forward to this trip. we definitely need it.

EVERYTHING!

My wife and I are going with our soon to be adopted (slow paperwork, grrrrrr) boys. The oldest is 7 and the youngest is 4 (just turned four today!).

We have been to Disney a bunch of times over the years and 2 years ago we went with 3 of our grandchildren (ages 2,4,6). It was truly awesome seeing it through the grandkids eyes and I am so looking forward to doing that with our boys. In addition, it was my first time staying on Disney property. That ROCKED!

So like I said, I am excited to do EVERYTHING with my boys.

We are leaving on this Thursday. I keep singing to the boys "x more days to Disney, X more days to Disney". Wife thinks I am a bit over the top but she is excited (but quieter) too! LOL

:rotfl: :cool1: :rotfl2: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :bounce:

Take care everyone.

Phil

We always look forward to just being back. Can't wait for MNSSHP, Spectro, dd7's first facial at GF Spa, and our first La Nouba. Wish the next 26 days would move a little faster.

:cheer2: 26 days and counting
:earsgirl: princess:

Most excited for MNSSHP (it's THE reason we're going!), using the free dining package, & experience epcot (we missed most of it last year).

1. Being @ WDW with my DS 11.
2. Being @ WDW with my DD 33 haven't seen in 3 years.
3. Going to MNNSHP all 3 of us 10/30/5

1. Seeing the look of excitement my son gets when we get to the airport - just getting on the plane to go to Disney is exciting for our family :rotfl2:

2. Walking down to Main Street for the first time and looking at the castle :wizard:

3. Riding Soarin again :love:

September 25 - 30 for me!

I'm most looking forward to:

1) Staying at the Contemporary
2) Doing a trip with just my sister and nieces, instead of the entire (11 people) family!
3) Eating for free!
4) Watching my 4 year old niece on It's A Small World (it's her newest obsession!)

Today my niece said to my sister, "5 more weeks till Mickey Mouse's House." And my sister corrected her, "No, 3 more weeks until Mickey Mouse's House." "THREE more weeks? Ohhhhhhh." LOL She doesn't really understand the concept of time very well yet, but that got her excited. LOL

1. Seeing the castle
2. Staying at POR
3. Hopefully COP will still be open.. been years since Ive seen it!!
4. Just being in Disney World!!!!!!!!! :banana:

I am excited to see my sister (Terry) that lives in PA. and her best friend (Stephanie). I am excited to see my other sister (Cheryl), she lives on Treasure Island Beach in Florida.

My sister Terry's best friend Stephanie is the one that set this whole trip in motion. She helped us all to get the best deal for our trip! So that excites me the most!! I am excited because my oldest sister (Terry) is going to see our sister (Cheryl) for the first time in 10 years!!!

We will be celebrating birthdays while we are at the Magic Kingdom....My sister Terry's birthday is September 28th, my sister Cheryl's birthday is September 8th, our friend Stephanie's birthday is September 18th, and I am sorta the odd gal...my birthday was May 28th...but we all have the 8's!!!

I am also excited to be staying at Pop Century. It is the first time my sister's and I are staying at a Disney World Resort!!!

Actually, my sister Cheryl and I are staying at Pop Century September 27th through October 1st. My sister Terry and our friend Stephanie are staying at Port Orleans, French Quarters!! ( They have more money than Cheryl and I!!! lol).

So....I am most excited to do everything with my sisters and friend!!!!!

1 spectro
2 MNSSHP
3 Soaring
4 DD 9th B-day at WDW
5 Grand gathering fireworks cruise
Most of all Fun with the Family :cool1: :teeth: :earboy2:

1. Party for the Senses
2. La Nouba
3. Food & Wine Festival and all it's glory :flower: :flower: :flower:
4. One word.....VACATION!!!

I don't have a list of things. I am just so excited to be going! It will be such a thrill to see WDW again. I have not been since 1971. The memories I have of that trip are so precious to me, and I can't wait to make more magical memories. :love:

1) Staying at the Grand Floridian :wizard:
2) Food and Wine Festival :sunny:
3) Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party :cool1:
4) Eating at my favorite restaurants and trying some new ones :)

There are so many things it's hard to make a list.

-The top one has to be seeing my kid's faces all week when the magic hits them
-Trying lots of new restaurants
-Soarin
-Spectro and Wishes
-Going to Epcot for the first time

I can't wait. :flower:

1 week from today I'll be at my ADR at CP breakfast! Yahoo! Pooh - here we come! :Pinkbounc

I look forward to spending a wonderful week with my DS and DH on DS's first trip to Disney! I can't wait to see him experience everything!!!! This will be a very special trip for the three of us as we will be leaving our youngest with his grandparents, and having some quality time with our oldest.

tinkerbela said:
i'm definitely looking forward to staying at the Swan. it'll be a first for us. i'm looking forward to the KTTKT, the wishes cruise, La Nouba, and of course MNSSHP.i'm just overall looking forward to this trip. we definitely need it.

CREEEEEPY.. I used to have two cats(from same litter) that were black, and also named Jay and Silent Bob, Silent Bob was even fat. and Jay was thin... :rotfl:

The thing I am looking forward to most is seeing my grandkids faces when we go to Magic Kingdom.
I am also looking forward to:

1. Riding Soarin
2. Splash Mountain
3. And seeing the new and improved IASW :)

hugs
GrannyEv :flower:

There are soooo many things - let's see if I can list the top 5
1. Seeing my youngest daughters face when she "finally" gets to meet Jasmine
2. Watching my 11 yr old dd try hard not to be a princess when she still wants to be
3. Riding Space Mountain with both my girls! (had to switch off last time as youngest was too short)
4. Our Peter Pan Cruise on Sat night
5. MNSSHP (our first one ever)

& just being there with my 2 girls...I love my DH but he's not a Disney guy, so he's always such a poop. I can't wait to spend 7 days with the girls who are just as ga ga over Disney as me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter