• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September/October 2013 check in

There's not enough room to put name guest arriving on 10/31/13 only enough for my name arriving on 10/31 which should be adequate enough I hope? You'd think they would allow plenty of room for this kind of thing I mean I only have a simple name (4 letters and 6 letters) I feel for those who have super long names

Well I just finished packing in preparation for my Qantas flight in the morning. I am SO tired after working crazily hard today and yesterday but so darn excited I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight!! My 75cm Disney case is only half full and I can hardly lift it, god help me when it's full of souvenirs on the trip home :rotfl:

Catch you all later and those of you in NSW stay safe in the bushfires!

Well I just finished packing in preparation for my Qantas flight in the morning. I am SO tired after working crazily hard today and yesterday but so darn excited I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight!! My 75cm Disney case is only half full and I can hardly lift it, god help me when it's full of souvenirs on the trip home :rotfl:

Have a wonderful holiday, enjoy every minute.

SAfe travels!

Thanks everybody. Finally made it here just waiting for our flight to Miami. Very tired, got maybe 1 hr sleep on the plane, watched some movies I'd been wanting to see (thanks Qantas!) So excited to be in the US :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter