September/October '08 fanatics-I know you're out there!

sandybobandy

DIS Veteran
Alright folks, let's get serious. I'm determined to find a group of people that are as ready for September as I am. There's GOT to be over planners on here too. Who else has ADR's almost already figured out? Who else can't wait to do the new Toy Story Ride?

Please just enlighten me. lol I am SO ready to go to Disney and need a group of folks to share my excitement with!!!!

I hear your excitement. We are planning a trip in Oct. and I can't wait. It's actually a surprise birthday trip for DD who will be turning 12 then.

We'll be there 9-6 thru 9-14 at POFQ with FD. :yay:
I'm looking forward to the New Toy Story Mania Ride also.
If it is as fun as Buzz Light Years Space Ranger Spin at MK-
I'm gonna Love it!!
I'm already starting to worry about the Heat and Humidity
because we were there this Sept and it was almost unbareable
(there was though a Tropical Storm that keep hovering over Orlando
at the time and made it even more Humid).
Trying to think of ideas to help us cope and really enjoy out upcoming trip.

We'll be there 9-6 thru 9-14 at POFQ with FD. :yay:
I'm looking forward to the New Toy Story Mania Ride also.
If it is as fun as Buzz Light Years Space Ranger Spin at MK-
I'm gonna Love it!!
I'm already starting to worry about the Heat and Humidity
because we were there this Sept and it was almost unbareable
(there was though a Tropical Storm that keep hovering over Orlando
at the time and made it even more Humid).
Trying to think of ideas to help us cope and really enjoy out upcoming trip.

Yay! Thanks for posting guys! :)

Oh my gosh, we LOVED Buzz last year. We did it at least 5 times during MNSSHP. At one point I must have hit a huge target because I had over 100,000 points. All the other times I had like 550. Haha!

We experienced a lot of humidity when we were there. I was NOT cute after the second day. lol

I'm joining your party....uh, I mean thread!

Planning to book Oct 6-12-08 / I have April and Dec trips booked, but am going with a friend of mine who is a single mom with 2 kids that have never been.
I'm the tour guide, activities director, etc. and plan to sprinkle lots of pixie dust on them.

Need to get more info from them on what's important, how many meals they want to schedule, etc.

Their budget will determine if it's POP or POQF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter