• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September - Magic Bands?

Do I feel like an idiot or what? I went in to customize our bands over the weekend for our trip late September and I do not for the life of me remember the PIN I used. I remember fighting with the keyboard to cooperate and now don't remember what I used. Anybody have experience with having their PIN reset?? Our bands haven't arrived yet and show they are able to be customized .. wonder if I can just go in and redo the pin?

I was able to customize our magic bands today for our stay at AoA 9/21-9/28. I haven't used online check in yet. I just went to MDE, clicked on my name and then clicked on personalize magicbands in the box on the right. Once I did that, a page came up with MagicBand Order Qty: 5, my resort info, and last day to customize, Aug. 21. So, I clicked on the order and was able to customize. :)

sperkins921 said:
Amy,
It looks like on your band in the box you have the grey sides to it, but on your arm you don't. Are you able to take that off somehow, or is it just the angle??

You can take it off to make the band smaller. It's designed so you can size it down for the kiddos, but I have a extremly small wrist, so I had to remove the gray outer band.

Does anyone know how I can book BOG through FP+ ? I have ordered MagicBands, done online check in & made some FP+'s for other days.

So excited to get my MagicBands. They look amazing.

I did the samething...saw rumors on facebook went and checked and there were magicbands... I only had two days left to customize them. So glad I checked when I did. Excited to get them and use them.

anniedream said:
Does anyone know how I can book BOG through FP+ ? I have ordered MagicBands, done online check in & made some FP+'s for other days.

So excited to get my MagicBands. They look amazing.

Would love to know this answer too! Love Beauty and the Beast, my 2yr old dd loves Belle!

My bands were delivered today! I customized them on Friday, got the email that they shipped today, and the UPS man came around 10-11AM (mere hours after the email) today at work and dropped them off. Not the best pics because they're at work and with my cell phone, but here they are:

20130821_102449_zps4ecba320.jpg

20130821_102512_zps14f11ff2.jpg

20130821_102519_zps72cab016.jpg

20130821_102601_zps18b0fb98.jpg

20130821_102630_zps5063b3e8.jpg

20130821_102731_zps454a21bf.jpg

20130821_102855_zpsa0e81459.jpg

20130821_102909_zps125585d3.jpg

You can take it off to make the band smaller. It's designed so you can size it down for the kiddos, but I have a extremly small wrist, so I had to remove the gray outer band.

I think I'm going to have to do that. I have a small wrist too and the full length one does not sit comfortably low on my wrist. I will have to wear it higher up, if I keep the grey sides to it. I like the looks of the sides though.

Go here:
https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com

Your conf# is the one listed on the Magicband link on MDE!

I just tried my MB conf# and it didn't work. It's asking for a resort Ressie #. Was I supposed to do something else to get this reservation or is it for everyone testing MB's??

EDIT:
The last name on file is hyphenated and it wouldn't let me enter the hypen but DH's name worked! However, it has the party as me twice, is there somewhere that I can call and have this edited? And whose MB will this be tied to?? (Nevermind- found this.....)

Also, is this specific to a certain week or just a certain ressie? I want to make sure I have the info correct before I pass it on to friends who also got selected for MB testing...

I just tried my MB conf# and it didn't work. It's asking for a resort Ressie #. Was I supposed to do something else to get this reservation or is it for everyone testing MB's??

EDIT:
The last name on file is hyphenated and it wouldn't let me enter the hypen but DH's name worked! However, it has the party as me twice, is there somewhere that I can call and have this edited? And whose MB will this be tied to?? (Nevermind- found this.....)

Also, is this specific to a certain week or just a certain ressie? I want to make sure I have the info correct before I pass it on to friends who also got selected for MB testing...

So if we're selected to test magic bands we get a reservation at be our guest? Please explain, lol. I've been trying to book in for BOG

I was able to make a lunch ressie for two of my three stays (again 9/12-9/16, 9/20 and 9/28) so I am thinking that if you have an eligible MB it will let you do this. the last stay there have been no reports as of yet that the testing is extending that far- so I can not say if I will get to book that one or not. As these are split stays (and we are flying back and forth and on a cruise etc) I am able to book. It's my understanding that the system only allows one ressie per confirmation #/stay

Hoping for Magicbands for our September stay at Wilderness Lodge. Do you think it will happen?

Hi all - Just wanted to say THANK YOU for the BOG tips! I booked lunch for DH and I during our stay! :cheer2:

Also, to help folks figure out the timeline, we customized our MBs Monday evening (8/19) and I got an email this morning (8/21) that they had shipped, and the tracking page said they were delivered by 9:30 this morning! We were SO excited to open them!! I'd post a picture, but I don't have 10 posts yet :confused3

I was finally able to make FP+ reservations for the rest of my trip (9/27-10/3). Anyone else who wasn't getting any FP+ on the 29th and beyond, should try, at least up to 10/2 (we aren't going to parks on the 3rd).:cheer2:

I still can't get BOG yet. Says none available for 9/29. Hopefully soon though.

I'm not sure what the fuss is about? :confused3 I'm hoping these mb's don't go live when we go. I want my mother to come visit us for the day and we are renting DVC so I wanted to give her the option to use the room to make us all her famous pasta one night :thumbsup2 while we are at the park, but also allow my mom the freedom to go out of the roomand sit by the pool or go shopping if she so choses. If my UT tickets get merged into the mb thingy then it seems kinda dumb that I can't give her my room key for the day :sad2: Seems silly... unless I don't merge my tickets with my room key? :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter