• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September exercise challenge: Looking to cooler temps in the fall! 35 challengers!

This is my first time visiting WISH, and I'm so inspired! This is awesome! I was going to set a low goal so that I knew I could make it, but then I felt wussy after I saw all of your guys', and I realized how much I had already done, so I'm going for 1200 minutes! So far this month I have

360/1200

for running and dancing.

Got a run in yesterday afternoon at 30 minutes, a bit of yoga this morning 10 minutes and a run after that, another 30 minutes. I think maybe I should have gone for a bit more minutes this month but that's ok, I'll know for next month.

Total 220/900

Congrats on the Disneyland Half and the Coast to coast medal, too!!!
I love that you are carrying them around in your purse! Totally plan to do that when I have a Disney medal.
Thank you!!! :goodvibes

This is my first time visiting WISH, and I'm so inspired! This is awesome! I was going to set a low goal so that I knew I could make it, but then I felt wussy after I saw all of your guys', and I realized how much I had already done, so I'm going for 1200 minutes! So far this month I have

360/1200

for running and dancing.

Welcome to WISH!! You are going to love it here. The support is awesome and Ted is an amazing Exercise Challenge host. :thumbsup2

Got a run in yesterday afternoon at 30 minutes, a bit of yoga this morning 10 minutes and a run after that, another 30 minutes. I think maybe I should have gone for a bit more minutes this month but that's ok, I'll know for next month.

Total 220/900

Awesome start! 900 is an average of 30 minutes per day in this 30 day month, so that is a nice starting goal. However, if you feel like you are able to do even more, you can up your goal any time you want and Ted will adjust your listing in the first post. OR you can just keep going past 100% of your goal minutes and you will be getting to lime green early and you'll just keep seeing your minutes go up. It is a lot of fun to see the colors change in that first post.

360/1200

for running and dancing.

Welcome! :cool1:
I started doing the monthly challenges in May and have been going ever since (well sometimes better than others :rolleyes:). I look forward to logging my time on here, it keeps me motivated! Have fun!

Today was supposed to be a running day for me~ I'm so over the heat, can't wait for fall. Walked instead, but glad I did that instead of just skipping it altogether.

70 minute walk: new total: 310/1600

Today:
51 minute run
47 minute walk with the husband
55 minute bike ride home from work (had my dh bring the bike over)
Last minute evening walk with my husband again: 55 minutes

This seems ridiculous when I write it but it was spread out over the day - the run began at 4AM and the walk was right after the run. The bike home was in the early afternoon and the last minute walk was after dinner.

Total:
208 minutes

Monthly total: 694/2700

Adding two 25 min walks. So now I am up to 115/800. Hoping to add at least 10mins to my walks beginning tomorrow.

thanks, Tracy

60 minutes walking in our homecoming parade tonight! :) that makes it 135/1000.

Ugh.....Slow start here! Either it's raining or muggy as all get out:confused3
BUT I'm at 60/900. It's supposed to cool down over the next few days so I hope I can rock out some serious "hit the streets" time.

An hour of Strong this morning and an hour of Hip Hop Hustle this evening brings me to:

360/2000 :goodvibes

30 minutes on the treadmill

175/700

We had our first "check in" weigh in Wednesday for my work challenge, in 3 weeks I lost 8.6 pounds. I had the highest percentage lost out of individuals and my teammate and I are in the lead! I can't believe we came out ahead of the guys participating! That is pure motivation to keep it up for the rest of the 9 weeks left in the competition! Although I will NOT give up pooh's puffed French toast during our trip next month! I mean a girl's gotta live, right?!?

Today's total:
Run: 65 minutes
Walk: 60 minutes
Bike Ride: 58 minutes

Total: 183

Monthly total: 877/2700

30 minutes on the treadmill

175/700

We had our first "check in" weigh in Wednesday for my work challenge, in 3 weeks I lost 8.6 pounds. I had the highest percentage lost out of individuals and my teammate and I are in the lead! I can't believe we came out ahead of the guys participating! That is pure motivation to keep it up for the rest of the 9 weeks left in the competition! Although I will NOT give up pooh's puffed French toast during our trip next month! I mean a girl's gotta live, right?!?

You are awesome!!!!! :thumbsup2 Congratulations! :cool1: Keep up the great work. :cheer2: You should be really proud of yourself. :hug:

I did 60 minutes on the elliptical last night and 30 minutes on the bike, watching the first 90 minutes of "The Hunger Games" on my ipad. LOL! That puts me at 720/1800.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter